• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 Witch Census

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Hopefully they fixed a strong criticism I had. Namely that there wasn't very good options for Pagans in general, who might not identify as "witch", and in terms of Norse Paganism they only offer the option of "Odinist", which is the very bad kind of Norse Pagan.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Done but I'd like to point out not all witches are neopagan or from a revival religion. Since it is about witches in general not just pagans.

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Hopefully they fixed a strong criticism I had. Namely that there wasn't very good options for Pagans in general, who might not identify as "witch", and in terms of Norse Paganism they only offer the option of "Odinist", which is the very bad kind of Norse Pagan.

Later on they ask what deities do you worship or incorporate and they list A-Saxon, German, Norse. I just avoided clicking Odinist. But I agree, it could use a little tweaking.