• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 predictions: joke section

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's time. Or will be time.

What is going to happen in 2020?

Will the aliens land? Will the Arabs and Israelis join hands and sing Kumbaya? Will Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi form an intimate relationship? Will @Revoltingest renounce bacon and Menards? Will @Wu Wei stop inspecting pickanick baskets? Will @Rival stop rivaling? Will @Quagmire finally get free? Will @Shadow Wolf come into the sunshine? Will @savagewind change her name to gentlebreeze? Will @Debater Slayer put away his deadly tool? Will true frubals finally be restored?

Post your predictions here. And if any of us survives 2020, we can pick the winner on 12/31/2020. The prize? The winner gets the title of Chief Oracle of RF with all the benefits that accrue to that august position.

There is an automatic disqualification for any serious political, economic or other prediction.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Will the aliens land? Will the Arabs and Israelis join hands and sing Kumbaya? Will Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi form an intimate relationship? Will @Revoltingest renounce bacon and Menards? Will @Wu Wei stop inspecting pickanick baskets? Will @Rival stop rivaling? Will @Quagmire finally get free? Will @Shadow Wolf come into the sunshine? Will @savagewind change her name to gentlebreeze? Will @Debater Slayer put away his deadly tool? Will true frubals finally be restored?

Post your predictions here. And if any of us survives 2020, we can pick the winner on 12/31/2020. The prize? The winner gets the title of Chief Oracle of RF with all the benefits that accrue to that august position.

There is an automatic disqualification for any serious political, economic or other prediction.

I predict that, in exactly one year from now, we will be making predictions for 2021.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Rival will find a man or woman living up to her standards. That likes her too. So, she'll lock them in the basement and promise to take care of them.

Revoltingest and Wu Wei will solve their differences in a way that doesn't involve over a few drops of blood.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I predict nothing at all.

By the way,

LONG LIVE MONDAS!!!

v5-head.jpg

Shaul

Premium Member
I predict the following:

-Greta Thunberg will convert to Islam and open a halal grocery store in the TriBeCa section of New York City.
-Apple will introduce the new iPhone thirteen as an April Fools day stunt.
-Studebaker will make a come back.
-Donald Trump will be awarded the Nobel Peace prize.
-McDonalds will introduce a bacon wrapped French fry called the “McFry”. Michael J. Fox will then promptly sue them because the name is too similar to the “McFly” character of “Back to the Future”.
-Oprah Winfred will gain 40 pounds, receive the Democratic Presidential nomination by acclamation at a deadlocked party convention. She will then lose 50 pounds on a fad diet, lose the general election to Donald Trump, and regain 60 pounds.
-Donald Trump will be re-elected but will resign in early 2021 after pardoning Hillary Clinton who will have been convict of vagrancy. In his resignation speech he will tell himself, “You’re fired.” He will then laugh at his adversaries and say, “Psych!”
-After President Trump resigns, Adam Schiff will be found wandering the streets muttering to himself, “Now what do I do?”
-Tesla will introduce a wind up car.
-I will be made a moderator here at RF. Hell will then freeze over and Armageddon will commence.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I predict that, at one minute past midnight on April 1, 2020, the world will come to end. But it will be instantaneously replaced by an exact duplicate world that no one will notice any difference.

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
Doctors will have discovered that the key to healthy weight loss is eating a well balanced meal that includes protein and exercise!!!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Doctors will have discovered that the key to healthy weight loss is eating a well balanced meal that includes protein and exercise!!!
In other news...another group of doctors will discover that the key to healthy weight loss is eating whatever you want and taking a whole bunch of pills that will screw up the function of your metabolism...

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

I predict Trump will say something incredibly stupid

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I predict one of two things will happen. One is pigs flying. The other is all of the media deciding to just report the news not spin it for political reasons nor overhype it to get people excited, fearful and angry.

So I'm looking forward to pigs in the sky.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I predict the House and the Senate will turn into the Taiwanese parliament to settle future disputes

then they might actually be able to accomplish something

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I predict the House and the Senate will turn into the Taiwanese parliament to settle future disputes

then they might actually be able to accomplish something
The adoption of Festivus as an official holiday will require that Feats of Strength be one of the official functions of political officials...