• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2 Timothy 4:6-8 And John 11:23–27

Frank Goad

2 Timothy 4:6-8 And John 11:23-27.I am confused.Do paul and jesus look like they are talking about two different afterlifes?I can't explain it but it sounds like to me they are.I am confused.:confused:

David T

Premium Member
2 Timothy 4:6-8 And John 11:23-27.I am confused.Do paul and jesus look like they are talking about two different afterlifes?I can't explain it but it sounds like to me they are.I am confused.:confused:
Frank. The text might actually be a bit more animistic than realized. I might suggest you toss the bible and all texts into the ocean and try and not read about nature but directly engage it in real time.! That nature god split in religion and science is a symtom of an unhealthy mental state an alliance of two dimwits. Its not an actual of being sensical in context to anything either scientifically or religiously.

It can be any aspect of the landscape, just out away from the noise. The ocean is great for drowning out that nonsense we create..

manzanita_southmood.jpg