• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

19 year old assaults 81 year old for Wearing MAGA Hat

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, I'll agree with that.

But improving from slavery and Jim Crow doesn't take much. They STILL figure that people of color are too stupid to take care of themselves, to work or create or simply excel in anything without being nannied by some bright white guru from the government. Their attitudes seem to me to be all lip service and lies.

While people who REALLY believe that 'people of color' (whatever the politically correct term is today) are just people and equally able to deal with life and entitled to all the opportunities available to others...marry them. Live next to them. Are neighbors. They work for them and hire them and haul them to Starbucks for an overpriced cup of coffee that has the total calorie requirement of three people for a week.

Their kids go to school together, shop together and study together, and they agonize only when the black girl would look really stupid if she borrowed her white friend's blusher, and the white girl agonizes because she has to use SPF 5000 sunblock while her friend can swim all day without having to use sunblock at all.

Racism is...the treatment of, and belief that, another group is 'less' in some way. it's racism to think that a group needs handouts (and another group needs to be 'handicapped,' as in a horse race) to make the playing field even. That is racism...and just as, if not more than, the kind of racism that gets songs like 'Strange Fruit' written. Jim Crow damaged the body and limited physical opportunities. The current brand damages the soul and family.,
And now AOC is trying to buy black votes with vague suggestions of reparations.
Adults know this will never fly. But it sells well to the naive.
Ocasio-Cortez calls for reparations: 'Until America tells the truth about itself, we're not going to heal' - The American Mirror

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Yeah, I'll agree with that.

But improving from slavery and Jim Crow doesn't take much. They STILL figure that people of color are too stupid to take care of themselves, to work or create or simply excel in anything without being nannied by some bright white guru from the government. Their attitudes seem to me to be all lip service and lies.

While people who REALLY believe that 'people of color' (whatever the politically correct term is today) are just people and equally able to deal with life and entitled to all the opportunities available to others...marry them. Live next to them. Are neighbors. They work for them and hire them and haul them to Starbucks for an overpriced cup of coffee that has the total calorie requirement of three people for a week.

Their kids go to school together, shop together and study together, and they agonize only when the black girl would look really stupid if she borrowed her white friend's blusher, and the white girl agonizes because she has to use SPF 5000 sunblock while her friend can swim all day without having to use sunblock at all.

Racism is...the treatment of, and belief that, another group is 'less' in some way. it's racism to think that a group needs handouts (and another group needs to be 'handicapped,' as in a horse race) to make the playing field even. That is racism...and just as, if not more than, the kind of racism that gets songs like 'Strange Fruit' written. Jim Crow damaged the body and limited physical opportunities. The current brand damages the soul and family.,
Typical of the religious right to have an idiotic view of racism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To the contrary, anyone espousing an ideology of hatred(the right) should be punished. There is no other effective way.
So generally, if I see someone whose philosophy or
candidate I find hateful or oppressive, I should assault them?

Ya know....there are problems with this violent view....
1) There's always a chance the victim might just
end you for attacking them. Legitimate self defense.
2) Not everyone shares your view of who is hateful.
Everyone will be assaulted, Christians, Muslims, Dems,
Pubs, liberals, conservatives, pro-abortion, anti-abor....
You get the picture.

Civil discourse is best.
But woe unto any SJW who thinks this angry
groundskeeper needs a shellac'n.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
So generally, if I see someone whose philosophy or candidate I find hateful or oppressive, I should assault them?
Incorrect. I wouldn't trust you to make a such a decision, as you're a petite bourgeoise by your own admission.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Incorrect. I wouldn't trust you to make a such a decision, as you're a petite bourgeoise by your own admission.
If you have the obligation to assault those you find offensive,
there's no way to limit others from doing the same...using
their (possibly different) judgement.
Besides, no one is better qualified than I to judge others.
I am no mere wallet photo! I'm a school janitor.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
If you have the obligation to assault those you find offensive,
there's no way to limit others from doing the same...using
their (possibly different) judgement.
There is, and this is not based on finding something offensive, this is based off one's duty to their class.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think Dems have improved their racial attitudes greatly since their
slavery & subsequent Jim Crow eras. But they still treat black folk
as captive voters.
Definitely. Looking towards Malcolm X provides a better criticism for how Liberals/Democrats are racist today rather than pointing towards the Klan and going "see!?" But if people still think Klan racism is how the Dems today do racism, I doubt reading X will change their mind.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There is, and this is not based on finding something offensive, this is based off one's duty to their class.
People in other classes could emulate you.
Such is a world of moral relativism....you don't have the singular Truth.

Btw, many in my social class are armed.
And we don't take kindly to strangers want'n to beat on us.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Btw, many in my social class are armed.
And we don't take kindly to strangers want'n to beat on us.
I may not be a bear, but I can out grump them when some stranger or not-stranger wants to beat on me.
And although I don't have my shotgun anymore (I didn't want the headache of figuring out all the laws of carrying a gun across that many state lines), I still have my usual round of delightful makeshift weapons and torture devices. And I'm pretty sure I've got a far more violent imagination than the average petite bourgeoisie.Or regular bourgeoisie. Or the average proletariat and/or peasant.
Do you know that even teachers and doctors are petite/lesser bourgeoisie? Lenin was petite himself, Engels was full. Your "I can't trust them" nonsense is attacking legions of your own Leftist allies, if you consider them allies, that is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I may not be a bear, but I can out grump them when some stranger or not-stranger wants to beat on me.
And although I don't have my shotgun anymore (I didn't want the headache of figuring out all the laws of carrying a gun across that many state lines), I still have my usual round of delightful makeshift weapons and torture devices. And I'm pretty sure I've got a far more violent imagination than the average petite bourgeoisie.Or regular bourgeoisie. Or the average proletariat and/or peasant.

Do you know that even teachers and doctors are petite/lesser bourgeoisie? Lenin was petite himself, Engels was full. Your "I can't trust them" nonsense is attacking legions of your own Leftist allies, if you consider them allies, that is.
I hereby promise to never attack you.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
To the contrary, anyone espousing an ideology of hatred(the right) should be punished. There is no other effective way.

Do you really think punching people you disagree will actually accomplish anything other than making martyrs of them and having them double down?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
>legions
What a day that would be.
Like it or not you apparently don't trust legions of your fellow Leftists to make decisions. Just because we speak up for the poor and working class doesn't mean we don't desire to better our selves and follow career paths that don't involve hammers or sickles.
Or are you so jaded you fail to realize most people don't give on damn about left or right, are firmly in the middle, and tend to agree with many Democrat stances anyways?