• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watchmen

Premium Member
Anyone else watching 1899 on Netflix? I love it! It’s equal parts Titanic, Lost, The Matrix, and Inception on rolled into one. Absolute craziness, nothing makes any sense, and it’s great!

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone else watching 1899 on Netflix? I love it! It’s equal parts Titanic, Lost, The Matrix, and Inception on rolled into one. Absolute craziness, nothing makes any sense, and it’s great!

I've seen it scrolling through Netflix, but haven't watched. Sounds fun though, I'll have to check it out!

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
My friend told me about it, and now you are telling me about it... Now I have no choice but to watch it. Maybe next week though.

Nimos

Have watched it, it's very good I think, it's the same people that made Dark if I'm not mistaken. So might want to check that one out as well.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It started out good, but I didn't like the way it turned out. Things were just getting way too convoluted, and the answer to the questions wasn't very appealing to me for some reason.