• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

150 rockets fired at Israel after IDF assassinates Gaza terror leader

Shad

Veteran Member
Game over, you gad no relevant point

Wrong

and pig ignorant personal insults dont make it start again

It was an observation given you claimed your source was used to counter and discredit yet now you attack like you didn't say any of that. Try again.

So are you lying or incompetent? Pick one

Definition of DISCREDIT
Definition of COUNTER

https://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#Genetic

A critic uses the Genetic Fallacy if the critic attempts to discredit or support a claim or an argument because of its origin (genesis) when such an appeal to origins is irrelevant.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't. See you already admitted how you used the source as an argument as per previous quotes from your own post. I am not accepting your claim you did not such thing. This mean I consider your statement about not being an argument a lie.

Definition of LIE

Get that dictionary yet?

You may read things how you want, you make the claim that your won (without knowing (or ignoring) the facts) so why all the ocd?

Game over, accept it

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Except I quoted your own words before. Try again.

Sure I made my point included your own words thus established your error. Try again

Game over. Now read forum rules on spam and trolling

Cooky

Veteran Member
israel-flag-gif-4.gif