• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14 Things to Know About Swallowing Semen

Thief

Rogue Theologian

"Good Grief! Skwim is at it again, bedeviling the forum with more s** talk."

Yup
. ;) He! He!

While certain people here on RF get real queasy and embarrassed about sexual issues and feel they should be left at RF's door step, never to be brought up despite RF's inclusion of two forums expressly made for them; this one, The Social World: Sexuality, and the Private Forums: Eros Room, sex is an important component of our lives, and no less so than our laws, food and beverages, and poetry. So, for those who blush at seeing the word "penis" in print, be you male or female, or may feel I'm one of Satan's minions trying to tarnish your life, I suggest you stop reading right now, exit the thread, and have a glass of cold, whole milk. Although I know you wont. :p

For the rest of you who are intrigued by the subject, I completely understand---I certainly was when I came across it-- read on. Please note that I've only included the first sentence of every answer after its question, so if you'd like further information please click on the "SOURCE and MORE" link at the end.

[As an FYI, the creator of this Q &A is Healthline "a destination site for health and wellness information, and a competitor to WebMD. In 2009, USA Today, listed Healthline.com as a top health information website.]

So . . . on with the topic:

14 Things to Know About Swallowing Semen

1) What exactly is semen?
Semen is a “viscous, creamy, slightly yellowish or greyish” substance made up of spermatozoa — commonly known as sperm — and a fluid called seminal plasma.

2) Is it actually safe to ingest?
For the most part, yes, the components that make up semen are safe to ingest.

3) Is it as protein rich as everyone says?
Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to consume gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits.

4) What else is in semen?
Along with the sperm, protein, and water mentioned above, semen also contains a variety of other components . . . .

5) If it has actual nutrients, does that mean it has calories?
Yes, but not as many as you might think. Contrary to popular belief, sperm isn’t highly caloric.

6) What does it taste like?
There’s no single description of what semen tastes like because it can vary from person to person.

7) What does it smell like?
Similar to taste, the smell of semen can vary quite a lot depending on circumstances like diet, health, and hygiene.

8) Is it really a mood booster?
Potentially! There’s some research that shows there could be natural antidepressant properties in semen.

9) What about stress relief?
In the same vein as the studies that show evidence for the natural antidepressant properties of semen, some believe it could also have stress-relieving properties.

10) Are there any other health benefits?
Maybe. Similarly to how some studies have shown mood-lifting and anxiety-reducing benefits, semen exposure could help with pregnancy health.

11) Why do some people get tired afterward?
Semen containsTrusted Source melatonin, the natural hormone your body releases to regulate sleep cycles.

12) Can swallowing put you at risk for an STI?
Just like any other form of unprotected sex, swallowing semen can put you at risk for an STI.

13) I heard some people are allergic — is this true?

Yes, but it’s extremely rare.

14) So is it better to spit or swallow?
Whether you choose to spit or swallow is entirely up to you and your personal preferences.

SOURCE and MORE

I did have a question.....but....

naw

I can let it go