• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14 centuries old recipe to stop pandemic of Corona-virus?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
m
I personally not aware of this level of hygiene in any culture or religion
Nevertheless, the practicing of this hygiene is part of religion practicing.

5 times Waduu (wash of hands, face, arms, head and ears, and legs) is a must for prayer. Not doing Waduu means prayers are not done.

Again, in any race someone is always winning. So someone, somewhere in the world, will always be most hygienic. But that doesn't demonstrate that their advice came from a supernatural being. So how did you conclude that?

danieldemol

Premium Member
Will you create a new post to be available for everyone especially in relegious debate?
Regards
Sure, do you mind if I tag you in it so people have some idea of the history behind my thread?

When you address common Islamic beliefs without responding to a particular post it is common to be accused of creating a straw man, so I would prefer to introduce the thread as a response to your belief that the Quran never contradicts science.

Limo

Sure, do you mind if I tag you in it so people have some idea of the history behind my thread?

When you address common Islamic beliefs without responding to a particular post it is common to be accused of creating a straw man, so I would prefer to introduce the thread as a response to your belief that the Quran never contradicts science.
Ok
Go ahead

Limo

Again, in any race someone is always winning. So someone, somewhere in the world, will always be most hygienic. But that doesn't demonstrate that their advice came from a supernatural being. So how did you conclude that?
It's not someone or somewhere, it's about a nation, a relegion, a civilization.

I agree somehow that an unprecedented hygiene is not enough to conclude that the source is Supernatural being.
It can be by Chance or the guy was very smart or he paid much effort to reach it.
But if have closer look to Islam you'll find many sayings and behaviour have matched or compliant with modern science discoveries.
There is a sustainable compliance with assured modern discoveries.

However Quran or Islam are practical sceintific book, but it has some signs to sceince