• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

11 page solution to Fermat Last Theorem and Dark Matter

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I took at a look at it. Nobody found anything in your text because its obvious on the first page it is worthless. Your argument for FLT is, well, lacking.

Daemon Sophic

Dmitri, I am glad that the viXra.org website allows you a place to pour forth so much of your time and energy.

I took at a look at it. Nobody found anything in your text because its obvious on the first page it is worthless. Your argument for FLT is, well, lacking.
As the link states....
Vixra.org is a pre-print repository rather than a journal. Articles hosted may not yet have been verified by peer-review and should be treated as preliminary. In particular, anything that appears to include financial or legal advice or proposed medical treatments should be treated with due caution. Vixra.org will not be responsible for any consequences of actions that result from any form of use of any documents on this website.”

Also, one has to only click on Dmitri’s name at the top of the page to get a list of all of the (many) articles this man has submitted to the site, along with their titles and clickable links.
It is.......’significant’. The man seems to write....a lot. :confused: