• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

100% Scientific Proof God Doesn't Exist

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I have faith God doesn't exist. Therefore God doesn't exist. Therefore you cannot prove me wrong. Therefore I have won a crushing victory for my Dark Lord and Supreme Archduke of Atheism, His Most Excellent Pederast, Satanist, and Defiler of All Things Good and Holy, Richard Dawkins.

No amount of evidence will change my mind. I win.

MSizer

MSizer
OK Anselm 8^) (Oh, hey, speaking of Dawkins, there is an audio version of his new book too! I'm running to chapters on payday!)

Perfect Circle

Just Browsing
I have faith God doesn't exist. Therefore God doesn't exist. Therefore you cannot prove me wrong. Therefore I have won a crushing victory for my Dark Lord and Supreme Archduke of Atheism, His Most Excellent Pederast, Satanist, and Defiler of All Things Good and Holy, Richard Dawkins.

You poor thing... You must have been among those hell-bound children who were indoctrinated at his atheist devil camp...

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
hey atheist devil camp was awesome.

We got to do such evil things like learn and question.

-Q

I demand we get these words put into the expletive filter immediately. There may be children reading the forums. We don't want them exposed to this type of filthy language.

Atreyu

The Devil herself
hey atheist devil camp was awesome.

We got to do such evil things like learn and question.

-Q
Just like Adam and Eve right before they were thrown out of the garden.he he... Atheist Devil camp I'm packing my bags and setting up camp.

Believe nothing test everything.

freethinker44

Can't argue with that, seems ironclad.

Morse

To Extinguish
I believe that CM has faith that God doesn't exist. Therefore I have faith in CM about not having faith in God. Therefore he doesn't exist to the second power.

No amount of evidence will change his mind. He might score a satirical victory.

Morse

To Extinguish
Its completely logical in the sense that you can follow a sensible trajectory from point A to point B.

A being the lack of exposure to alternative perspectives, B being the lack of free will.

Its called tunnel vision, and it is a real condition that affects handicapped children and theists everywhere.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Its completely logical in the sense that you can follow a sensible trajectory from point A to point B.

A being the lack of exposure to alternative perspectives, B being the lack of free will.

Its called tunnel vision, and it is a real condition that affects handicapped children and theists everywhere.

But that implies all theists use this sort of argument, which not all do. Just a recent influx of encounters with them on RF has prompted this thread. It's tedious to destroy all of their points, only for them to say God doesn't require proof, only faith while at the same time, claiming it as fact.

There are theists who claim they don't know for sure and that's a much more reasonable alternative than claiming knowledge of something that cannot be known. Just as there are atheists who claim they know for sure God doesn't exist, which is just as unreasonable. It's unreasonable to claim something you cannot know.

Erebus

Cool.

Whatever works for you ;)