• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

100 featured threads

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
upload_2022-12-1_15-1-17.gif

Don’t imagine I will be posting much more threads that will be featured anytime soon. I lost the religious zeal that I had when I joined this site. Just distracted and life is hard ya know? For the last couple months I was grinding to be on that notable member list haha. 100 featured threads is a good number to stop racking my brain trying to make good threads… for now at least :^]

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Good job!

I have so many threads that I pour my heart and soul and the topics end up going nowhere. It's not entirely your fault that your new threads aren't performing as well, you know. Just know that you are a valuable part of this community.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Good job!

I have so many threads that I pour my heart and soul and the topics end up going nowhere. It's not entirely your fault that your new threads aren't performing as well, you know. Just know that you are a valuable part of this community.
The algorithm features a lot of religious themed threads. It's not too hard to find featured topics if your thread involves religious content.