• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 years on RF.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
WTF.
upload_2017-3-17_19-25-43.png

I've never had a double-digit relationship with anything before.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's because he can't leave. He's trapped here by a giant statue.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I keep wondering what the monkey thinks of your longevity here.

I think he's pouting, he stopped talking to me a while ago.

My therapist says that's a good sign, but I'm pretty sure her imaginary talking flamingo just told her to say that.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello. RF here.
Since I don't have my own posting account, I've taken over lewisnotmillers so I can respond to this thread.

10 years, Rick, and we're still together. I have to admit, I wasn't sure it would last. But I guess when there is mutual respect, it can happen. Also when there's a watertight prenup my lawyer says I can't escape.

We've achieved a lot together. I've looked past your occasional wandering eye, and use of search engines to find attractive websites to dally with. I've also looked past your troubling relationship with a monkey. And for your part, you've been able to look past just how far out of your league I am, especially since my last facelift. I mean, have you checked out my font packages lately? I could still put a young website to shame. Anyway, I digress...

In short, happy anniversary, @Quagmire. May the next ten years be even better. God, please, make them better.