• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

0.87%

Nimos

Just looked at the numbers of how many people were tested positive yesterday here in Denmark, which were around 51000, which means that roughly 0.87% of the Danish population were infected in just one day.

Lucky the Omicron is not all that severe, so the number of death are still fairly low and the hospitals are doing fine.

Our country is going to open up on Tuesday anyway, and despite all the restrictions etc. the number of infected just keep rising, and the 0.87% obviously doesn't include those that don't know that they are infected. So I think we have reached a point where its pretty much impossible to do anything against it. These infection numbers have been going on for a few weeks, which means that probably close to total number of infected is around 14-15% of the population and again not including those that don't know it.

Denmark: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps

I might even have it at the moment as I have a slight headache and I went to a birthday party at my brother sunday. Monday one of his kids got tested positive and the day after my brother got tested positive as well. But honestly, I have to admit that I don't bother getting tested unless it gets bad, its seems pretty much impossible to avoid getting it at this point.

Hows it going in your country?

Last edited by a moderator: