• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

“Take her out!” orders Trump U.S. Ambassador.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a *****. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
You haven't done any research on the topic have you?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No the claim from the news is he has a lot of evidence. Evidence that has not been released to the public.
Here you go. Evidence.

You can hear the conversation between Lev Parnas and Trump about the Ambassador despite the Trump’s repeated claims he does not know this man.

You can ignore the evidence if you want, but there it is.

And just telling me it is not in the OP is a pathetic and transparent excuse to turn a blind eye to what you don’t want to see.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
Here you go. Evidence.

You can hear the conversation between Lev Parnas about the Ambassador despite the Trump’s repeated claims he does not know this man.

And just telling me it is not in the OP is a ridiculous and transparent excuse to turn a blind eye to what you don’t want to see.

Just when you think Trump can't tell anymore lies, be cruder or dumber he heads for a new low.

Trump calling someone else a conman is hysterically funny.

Shad

Veteran Member
Here you go. Evidence.

You can hear the conversation between Lev Parnas and Trump about the Ambassador despite the Trump’s repeated claims he does not know this man.

And just telling me it is not in the OP is a pathetic and transparent excuse to turn a blind eye to what you don’t want to see.

That is not the evidence I am talking about. Read my comment again. More so one recording is not evidence of a lot of evidence as per the claim which I responded to. More so you are addressing a point I never made regarding Trump's relationship with Lev.

You are whining and conflating points here. You made a claim about the mafia. I pointed out that you are projecting and ignoring other things said from your own source. You are quote-mining, nothing more. You are confusing my rejection of claims of evidence as a fact from another post with what I said about the OP. Those are unrelated. You made a claim that was easy to knockdown. Try again.

You do know what OP means right?

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member

It's not. Read my comment again. Ask an adult for help if you have issues with English. Read the post I was responding to. A recording is not evidence of the documents turned over as per the claim. Try again. Less deflection next time away from the problems in your OP and title.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
I'm not doing your fact checking and research for you. That's your duty. How many more months are you going to go without doing some research on the topic?

Some deeper wisdom but ya wont say what.
Didnt think you had anything in mind but
trying to criticize.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Some deeper wisdom but ya wont say what.
Didnt think you had anything in mind but
trying to criticize.
Your conspiracy theory is debunked. Look it up, learn more. It's almost like you haven't heard any information that contradicts your conclusion that "Biden had a quid pro quo with Ukraine and he announced it on TV!"
It's a RW conspiracy theory.

Audie

Veteran Member
Your conspiracy theory is debunked. Look it up, learn more. It's almost like you haven't heard any information that contradicts your conclusion that "Biden had a quid pro quo with Ukraine and he announced it on TV!"
It's a RW conspiracy theory.

Its almost like ( exactly ) as previously indicated.
You think you found a ignerent trumpeete to jump
on? You didnt.
You've nothing here but what you make upl
My conspiracy theory??? MINE? I dont
have any "theory".
How do you fedl free to make things up?
I posted it for the "mafia" style strongarm tactics,
and secondarily the arrogance. If you want a
*withhold" go ahead.

AFAIC Trump, Biden and Sanders are hairballs,
AND I call shame on you Americans for your
shabby self indulgent show and general
incompetence.

May as well add in that virulent tribalsim
combined with fabtastical lies and "theories"
left and right are going to solve things only
for your enemies.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Its almost like ( exactly ) as previously indicated.
You think you found a ignerent trumpeete to jump
on? You didnt.
You've nothing here but what you make upl
My conspiracy theory??? MINE? I dont
have any "theory". .
You made a post with a RW talking point that many of the Trumpanzees love to point out. So you fell into the category. Biden, along with many republicans and democrats in congress were on board with what Biden did and said. Many nations were on board with it as well. You forget that Ukraine was a corrupt mess a decade ago?
Obama gave them peanuts for military aid in those days due to how corrupt the country was. Then Ukraine had an election and a new fresh start emerged. All the while with an ongoing dispute with Russia.
So now the US wants to make friends with Ukraine since they've gotten their stuff together. Hence the 4x military aid since the corruption days.
It's a complete false equivalence. And if it were any issue, why didn't Trump bring that up in 2017?

Audie

Veteran Member
You made a post with a RW talking point that many of the Trumpanzees love to point out. So you fell into the category. Biden, along with many republicans and democrats in congress were on board with what Biden did and said. Many nations were on board with it as well. You forget that Ukraine was a corrupt mess a decade ago?
Obama gave them peanuts for military aid in those days due to how corrupt the country was. Then Ukraine had an election and a new fresh start emerged. All the while with an ongoing dispute with Russia.
So now the US wants to make friends with Ukraine since they've gotten their stuff together. Hence the 4x military aid since the corruption days.
It's a complete false equivalence. And if it were any issue, why didn't Trump bring that up in 2017?

A direct quote from Biden is a rw
talking point.
What you make up about me is justified
in your mind.
Ok. Got it.
You might have taken the falsehoods
back, or with a bit of moral fibre have even
said oops.

But whatevs, its on you, not me.

Trumpanzees. Like name calling is clever or
productive. You Americans go right
ahead and keep it up, intensify it. See where
it gets you.

Your friends are appalled, your enemies love it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
talking point.
What you make up about me is justified
in your mind.
Ok. Got it.
You might have taken the falsehoods
back, or with a bit of moral fibre have even
said oops.

But whatevs, its on you, not me.

it gets you.

Remember what we've discussed about conversing with Klingons?

tytlyf

Not Religious
talking point.
Yes, it's a Trumpanzee talking point introduced as a false equivalence to Trump's own abuse of power.
What year did Biden say it?
What year did Trump take office?
What year did Trump focus on this so-called Biden corruption?

it gets you.
Name calling? Welcome to conservative talking points.
Our allies are appalled at Trump and our enemies love him. Good job.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I wonder if those who decry "take her out" also
decry "head on a pike"? I haven't checked.
Well I for one think it is absolutely disgusting.

‘Your head will be on a pike’: GOP senators warned to stay on Trump’s side in impeachment trial

The President of the United States apparently threatened U.S. Senators and the jurors in his impeachment trial. And I do believe that many of those jurors are afraid of some kind of retribution if they vote their conscious.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well I for one think it is absolutely disgusting.

‘Your head will be on a pike’: GOP senators warned to stay on Trump’s side in impeachment trial

The President of the United States apparently threatened U.S. Senators and the jurors in his impeachment trial. And I do believe that many of those jurors are afraid of some kind of retribution if they vote their conscious.
Notice to all...
I oppose taking out our politicians by putting their heads on pikes.