• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

“Blowin’ In The Wind”

Sundance

Premium Member
Hey, everyone, I just have a quick announcement: I am deciding to go on a leave of absence from RF. You see, I feel that I'm far too all over the place, mentally and religiously. I can't seem to get my head together. I'm of one faith one day and another a week later. This is causing a huge strain upon every aspect of my being. I truly can't take it anymore. My plan is to just take some time to figure my mind out and get myself balanced-out holistically. No matter how long it may take, I'm going to do it. This is not a permanent farewell, just something I feel I must do. I'll miss you all very much. Peace and blessings.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Try to visit us while not worrying about any permanently attached labels in the meantime :) no rush

Laika

Premium Member
I've been through this (and am still sort of going through it). my advice is to let go of the labels and accept you are who you are and that is enough for you to be happy. its easier said than done, so best of luck. hope to see you soon. :)

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hey, everyone, I just have a quick announcement: I am deciding to go on a leave of absence from RF. You see, I feel that I'm far too all over the place, mentally and religiously. I can't seem to get my head together. I'm of one faith one day and another a week later. This is causing a huge strain upon every aspect of my being. I truly can't take it anymore. My plan is to just take some time to figure my mind out and get myself balanced-out holistically. No matter how long it may take, I'm going to do it. This is not a permanent farewell, just something I feel I must do. I'll miss you all very much. Peace and blessings.
enjoy your vacation

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
th

Milton Platt

Try to begin relying on knowledge instead of faith.