• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘The word was God’ - What was that almighty word that created all things?

wellwisher

The invention of writing had a profound impact on humans, culture and civilization. The Bible and all Holy Books are based on the written word. Written word is given more weight than word of mouth or spoken language. It is still the standard by which spoken language is compared. Written language had to start somewhere, from nothing, with the creative process, not entirely from the ego and conscious mind. Science can show this invention appeared in the same time scale as Genesis. This is not coincidence.

What written language did, in the positive sense, in terms of the human psyche, was make our memories more enduring, via a primitive form of an external hard drive. There is still peer pressure to be perfect to the written word. School requires we be perfect to the written word of textbooks. Religion requires we be true to the written work of holy books. While science require we be true to the written words of science publications. If you depart, people can get weird and add peer pressure. Written has this extra prestige, since it offers a way to have fixed knowledge, that does not change, unless we change it and rewrite it. When knowledge of the universe around us was written, the gold standard appears; Genesis was first.

This was not the case before the word was written. Spoken word was not as enduring with respect to memory. We can relate accounts by word of mouth. The problem is this can be embellished, forgotten and lied about, with memory of what we said, also fading with time. Writing adds an external source that allows us to study and renew past memory and get beyond the con. This had an impact on the natural human, who could no longer just flow with life and instinct. Man became civilized. As the universe was written about, it appeared to come into being; start to notice things for the first time.

The one form of written language mentioned in the Bible, that was not endorsed by God or Nature, was knowledge of good and evil. Unlike writing practical and science type knowledge, that can be useful as a platform for dealing with reality; morally neutral, written knowledge of good and evil, with the same gold standard prestige, led to repressions.

For example, in the USA, we have two major political parties each with their own doctrines of right and wrong. How can both systems of knowledge of good and evil be right and also mutually exclusive? Knowledge of good and evil was subjective, which caused division both internally as well as externally. Relative morality means everyone has their own knowledge base of good and evil; fully subjective.

Adam and Eve were warned not to publish knowledge of good and evil, since this was a subjective illusion.; fiction and not non fiction, like the science and commerce data. But once published, as it was written, so it had to be enforced, causing repressive type problems. If knowledge of good and evil had been left open to discussion, it would have been watered down with time and evolved with a less repressive affect. But once written, into law, it could outlast its usefulness. Death would appear from what was assumed to be a battle between cultural good and truths.

As an example of how this still occurs in modern times, President Biden signed into law, provisions that undermined world energy. Once written it cause world wide inflation, since energy is part of all production and distribution, world wide. This was justify by Liberal biased knowledge of good and evil. They saw no problem, since it was good in their book.

Before it was written into the US law of good and evil, it was open for debate, and hardship was not yet in the cards. Once written, the hardship began. Imagine the confusion when the first books of good and evil, started to cause chaos and war. How can such a good invention lead to so much harm? The repressions caused the dark side of human nature to evolve. Genesis was the first written account in science and due to the prestige of publication, defined the first world view of science. In the bible many thing are written before the fall with knowledge of good and evil causing the fall.

101G

Jesus is not ‘YHWH’…
THAT'S WHERE YOU MADE YOUR MISTAKE AT. Let's show your mistake to you from the bible. scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

101G have only ONE QUESTION, "Who was the first Comforter, and when did he come?", since we're getting another comforter, book chapter and verse please. Oh yes, the First Comforter to Come is in the BIBLE.

once you post that verse, that answer you gave, "Jesus is not ‘YHWH" will disappear.

looking to hear from you soon.

101G.

RestlessSoul

0AF7DB59-2A11-45B6-9BE9-79AB887FBD89.jpeg

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
THAT'S WHERE YOU MADE YOUR MISTAKE AT. Let's show your mistake to you from the bible. scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

101G have only ONE QUESTION, "Who was the first Comforter, and when did he come?", since we're getting another comforter, book chapter and verse please. Oh yes, the First Comforter to Come is in the BIBLE.

once you post that verse, that answer you gave, "Jesus is not ‘YHWH" will disappear.

looking to hear from you soon.

101G.
The first ‘Comforter’ was Jesus Christ. He cared for, taught the truth, ‘comforted’ them in the knowledge of the Father, …

The term, Comforter’, is one of a number of terms in meaning:
  • Paraklétos: “an advocate, intercessor, (b) a consoler, comforter, helper, (c) Paraclete.” (Jon 14:16)
  • the Spirit of truth” (John 14:17)
I wasn’t sure what you were talking about but that’s your answer.

Soapy

The invention of writing had a profound impact on humans, culture and civilization. The Bible and all Holy Books are based on the written word. Written word is given more weight than word of mouth or spoken language. It is still the standard by which spoken language is compared. Written language had to start somewhere, from nothing, with the creative process, not entirely from the ego and conscious mind. Science can show this invention appeared in the same time scale as Genesis. This is not coincidence.

What written language did, in the positive sense, in terms of the human psyche, was make our memories more enduring, via a primitive form of an external hard drive. There is still peer pressure to be perfect to the written word. School requires we be perfect to the written word of textbooks. Religion requires we be true to the written work of holy books. While science require we be true to the written words of science publications. If you depart, people can get weird and add peer pressure. Written has this extra prestige, since it offers a way to have fixed knowledge, that does not change, unless we change it and rewrite it. When knowledge of the universe around us was written, the gold standard appears; Genesis was first.

This was not the case before the word was written. Spoken word was not as enduring with respect to memory. We can relate accounts by word of mouth. The problem is this can be embellished, forgotten and lied about, with memory of what we said, also fading with time. Writing adds an external source that allows us to study and renew past memory and get beyond the con. This had an impact on the natural human, who could no longer just flow with life and instinct. Man became civilized. As the universe was written about, it appeared to come into being; start to notice things for the first time.

The one form of written language mentioned in the Bible, that was not endorsed by God or Nature, was knowledge of good and evil. Unlike writing practical and science type knowledge, that can be useful as a platform for dealing with reality; morally neutral, written knowledge of good and evil, with the same gold standard prestige, led to repressions.

For example, in the USA, we have two major political parties each with their own doctrines of right and wrong. How can both systems of knowledge of good and evil be right and also mutually exclusive? Knowledge of good and evil was subjective, which caused division both internally as well as externally. Relative morality means everyone has their own knowledge base of good and evil; fully subjective.

Adam and Eve were warned not to publish knowledge of good and evil, since this was a subjective illusion.; fiction and not non fiction, like the science and commerce data. But once published, as it was written, so it had to be enforced, causing repressive type problems. If knowledge of good and evil had been left open to discussion, it would have been watered down with time and evolved with a less repressive affect. But once written, into law, it could outlast its usefulness. Death would appear from what was assumed to be a battle between cultural good and truths.

As an example of how this still occurs in modern times, President Biden signed into law, provisions that undermined world energy. Once written it cause world wide inflation, since energy is part of all production and distribution, world wide. This was justify by Liberal biased knowledge of good and evil. They saw no problem, since it was good in their book.

Before it was written into the US law of good and evil, it was open for debate, and hardship was not yet in the cards. Once written, the hardship began. Imagine the confusion when the first books of good and evil, started to cause chaos and war. How can such a good invention lead to so much harm? The repressions caused the dark side of human nature to evolve. Genesis was the first written account in science and due to the prestige of publication, defined the first world view of science. In the bible many thing are written before the fall with knowledge of good and evil causing the fall.
WellWisher, what is your view of the ‘word’ of God?

What was God’s word that began the creation of all things - was it ‘Let there be light!’?

101G

The first ‘Comforter’ was Jesus Christ. He cared for, taught the truth, ‘comforted’ them in the knowledge of the Father, …

The term, Comforter’, is one of a number of terms in meaning:
  • Paraklétos: “an advocate, intercessor, (b) a consoler, comforter, helper, (c) Paraclete.” (Jon 14:16)
  • the Spirit of truth” (John 14:17)
I wasn’t sure what you were talking about but that’s your answer.
First, thanks, for the reply, second, Good, yes, the Lord Jesus ......... THE CHRIST was the First Comforter and the "ANOTHER COMFORTER" in John 14:16.

since you didn't, as you say, "wasn’t sure what I were talking about", let the Lord Jesus, the Comforter enlighten you.

Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

that Greek term "consolation", is,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870
See also: G3875

my source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

notice definitions #1, 2, and 3.
#1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
a request for HELP. one who renders HELP, is called a "HELPER"... hello

#2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
this counsel the same as Counsellor, in Isaiah 9:6 meaning "GUIDE", or "ADVOCATE" as rendered in 1 John 2:1. and there one will see the term
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
See also: G3874

BINGO.

#3. a comfort, solace. you know what a comfort is.
now, "solace", comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness: or give comfort or consolation to.
TO GIVE COMFORT, IS CALLED A "COMFORTER". yes, the "ANOTHER" COMFORTER is the SAME PERSON, who was in Flesh, now GLORIFIED IN SPIRIT, who came on the day of Pentecost.

Listen to the Lord Jesus, and please NOTE the language that he uses and how he uses it. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, (STOP, read that again, alert, alert) and shall be in you as SPIRIT)." (he's dwelling with, with, with, you NOW in flesh, but will be in, in, in, You as Spirit) NEX T VERSE, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

I, I, I, will not leave you WHAT? ....... COMFORTLESS. my God he just told us that he is the Comforter to come in Spirit. he's dwelling with you now, supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." remember the Word is God, John 1:1c

what did the Lord Jesus say? John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, yes, the Comforter to come was standing right in front of them, but this time when he come they will not see him, because he is in Spirit Form. listen, John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not"

when the Lord Jesus came in Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, they, nor the World could see him, because he was GLORIFIED IN THE "SPIRIT", (per John 17:5).

side note: the Lord Jesus coming on the day of Pentecost, this coming which fulfills Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.", and Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." and Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

the KIGDOM of God is the HOLY SPIRIT, God himself, JESUS, GOD ALMIGHTY. scripture, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." BINGO.

yes, Soapy, the FIRST COMFORTER is the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Ordinal Last ..... in FLESH, the Last ADAM. but this SAME JESUS, came in Spirit, (without blood, without flesh, and without bone), on the Day of Pentecost. in MANIFESTATION of the Spiritual Gifts.

Remember Judas, not Iscariot as the Lord Jesus an IMPORTANT question. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"
answer, in the Spiritual Gifts on the DAY of Pentecost. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting." Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

and to see these Gifts, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." (THERE IS THAT MANIFESTATION THAT JUDAS ASKED OF), and these Gifts are listed in the following verses 8-11.

this is just too easy not to understand. yes soapy, the Lord Jesus is the First and Last Comforter, who is with us for EVER.

we suggest you copy this post and study it, and if any question just ask...

101G.

Soapy

First, thanks, for the reply, second, Good, yes, the Lord Jesus ......... THE CHRIST was the First Comforter and the "ANOTHER COMFORTER" in John 14:16.

since you didn't, as you say, "wasn’t sure what I were talking about", let the Lord Jesus, the Comforter enlighten you.

Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

that Greek term "consolation", is,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870
See also: G3875

my source for this definition is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

notice definitions #1, 2, and 3.
#1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
a request for HELP. one who renders HELP, is called a "HELPER"... hello

#2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
this counsel the same as Counsellor, in Isaiah 9:6 meaning "GUIDE", or "ADVOCATE" as rendered in 1 John 2:1. and there one will see the term
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
See also: G3874

BINGO.

#3. a comfort, solace. you know what a comfort is.
now, "solace", comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness: or give comfort or consolation to.
TO GIVE COMFORT, IS CALLED A "COMFORTER". yes, the "ANOTHER" COMFORTER is the SAME PERSON, who was in Flesh, now GLORIFIED IN SPIRIT, who came on the day of Pentecost.

Listen to the Lord Jesus, and please NOTE the language that he uses and how he uses it. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, (STOP, read that again, alert, alert) and shall be in you as SPIRIT)." (he's dwelling with, with, with, you NOW in flesh, but will be in, in, in, You as Spirit) NEX T VERSE, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

I, I, I, will not leave you WHAT? ....... COMFORTLESS. my God he just told us that he is the Comforter to come in Spirit. he's dwelling with you now, supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." remember the Word is God, John 1:1c

what did the Lord Jesus say? John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, yes, the Comforter to come was standing right in front of them, but this time when he come they will not see him, because he is in Spirit Form. listen, John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not"

when the Lord Jesus came in Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, they, nor the World could see him, because he was GLORIFIED IN THE "SPIRIT", (per John 17:5).

side note: the Lord Jesus coming on the day of Pentecost, this coming which fulfills Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.", and Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." and Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

the KIGDOM of God is the HOLY SPIRIT, God himself, JESUS, GOD ALMIGHTY. scripture, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." BINGO.

yes, Soapy, the FIRST COMFORTER is the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Ordinal Last ..... in FLESH, the Last ADAM. but this SAME JESUS, came in Spirit, (without blood, without flesh, and without bone), on the Day of Pentecost. in MANIFESTATION of the Spiritual Gifts.

Remember Judas, not Iscariot as the Lord Jesus an IMPORTANT question. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"
answer, in the Spiritual Gifts on the DAY of Pentecost. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting." Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

and to see these Gifts, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." (THERE IS THAT MANIFESTATION THAT JUDAS ASKED OF), and these Gifts are listed in the following verses 8-11.

this is just too easy not to understand. yes soapy, the Lord Jesus is the First and Last Comforter, who is with us for EVER.

we suggest you copy this post and study it, and if any question just ask...

101G.
The Spirit of the Father is the ‘another Comforter’:
  • “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—” (John 14:16)
  • “But the Advocate, the Spirit of the Father, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (John 14:26)
  • “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.” (John 15:26)
  • “Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send it to you.” (John 16:7)
  • “But when the Spirit of truth, comes, it will guide you into all the truth. It will not speak on its own; it will speak only what it hears, and it will tell you what is yet to come.” (John 16:13)
  • “It will glorify me because it is from me that it will receive what it will make known to you.” (John 16:14)
The Father, in Heaven and from His throne, send His Spirit to the Apostles. This spirit of the Father is the same ‘Seven Spirits sent out into the world’ as seen in Revelation:
  • “Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.” Rev 5:6)
Jesus is one man. He can be in only one place at any one time. That is why the spirit of God is better for the people of God. It is Spirit, and not a person, therefore it can be in all places at all times for those who accept it…

It is the Spirit of Truth - therefore TRUTH is with everyone in every place who accepts it.

101G

The Spirit of the Father is the ‘another Comforter’:
  • “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—” (John 14:16)
  • “But the Advocate, the Spirit of the Father, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” (John 14:26)
  • “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.” (John 15:26)
  • “Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send it to you.” (John 16:7)
  • “But when the Spirit of truth, comes, it will guide you into all the truth. It will not speak on its own; it will speak only what it hears, and it will tell you what is yet to come.” (John 16:13)
  • “It will glorify me because it is from me that it will receive what it will make known to you.” (John 16:14)
The Spirit of the Father is the ‘another Comforter
ERROR, The Spirit of the Father is JESUS, God himself, the ‘another Comforter. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

Form here is "NATURE", and God NATURE is Spirit per John 4:24a
"Form" is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

There is only "ONE" Spirit. and JESUS is that ONE Spirit. Father is Just a title of Jesus, God almighty without flesh
Root(s): G3313
The Father, in Heaven and from His throne, send His Spirit to the Apostles. This spirit of the Father is the same ‘Seven Spirits sent out into the world’ as seen in Revelation
Yes, the Holy Ghost, whom you say the Father sent. is that not Jesus? let's check the record.as to who sent the Holy Spirit.
John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

the Father will send. ..... in JESUS NAME? Hmmmmmm let's see, the Lord Jesus speaking, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:". who sent the Spirit? let's make it very clear as to who sent the Holy Spirit.
Luke 24:49 "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high."

was it not the Lord Jesus who pour out the Holy Spirit? Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear."

"received of the Father?" yes, the same ONE Spirit, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

so, soapy, is the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ, the same one Spirit, yes or no. if U say no, then ..... U ....... have 2 Gods. which is anti-bible.

101G

Soapy

The Spirit of the Father is the ‘another Comforter
ERROR, The Spirit of the Father is JESUS, God himself, the ‘another Comforter. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

Form here is "NATURE", and God NATURE is Spirit per John 4:24a
"Form" is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

There is only "ONE" Spirit. and JESUS is that ONE Spirit. Father is Just a title of Jesus, God almighty without flesh
Root(s): G3313

Yes, the Holy Ghost, whom you say the Father sent. is that not Jesus? let's check the record.as to who sent the Holy Spirit.
John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

the Father will send. ..... in JESUS NAME? Hmmmmmm let's see, the Lord Jesus speaking, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:". who sent the Spirit? let's make it very clear as to who sent the Holy Spirit.
Luke 24:49 "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high."

was it not the Lord Jesus who pour out the Holy Spirit? Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear."

"received of the Father?" yes, the same ONE Spirit, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

so, soapy, is the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ, the same one Spirit, yes or no. if U say no, then ..... U ....... have 2 Gods. which is anti-bible.

101G
God, the Father, YHWH, sent HIS Holy Spirit.

If a Father sends a birthday present to his Son, and the post person delivers that present to the Son….

Who sent the present?

Who’s present is it that was sent?

Is the post person who delivered the present - the owner of the present….

Jesus delivers the words of the Father to the Jews.

Whose words did Jesus deliver?:
  • “For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.” (John 12:49)
  • For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.” (John 17:8)
  • “The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John” (Rev 1:1)
Is Jesus God because he spike the words God commanded him to speak?

Is an ambassador the king (or president) who taught him and then sent him to speak to a foreign agency?

Was Jonah, God, because he spoke to, and ‘saved’ the Ninevenians by speaking the words God gave to to speak to them.

I’m just pointing out some strange oddities in your ideology.

Phil 2 is a miscreant trinity verse as translated by Trinitarians. The premise of what the verse was saying is in previous verses where the disciples say that if anyone desires to be great then they must ‘lower themselves’ even though they have great power (by means of the spirit of God as at Pentecost). They must become effectively ‘servants to man’ and not ‘master to man’… just as Jesus Christ did … basically: imitate Christ!!

The apostles could easily boast that they can heal the sick, open the eyes of the blind, raise the dead, speak any language, remember any truth, teach any good lesson, preach a good sermon… but no! Not in boastfulness… not in self-glory, not for profit to themselves…

Last edited:

101G

God, the Father, YHWH, sent HIS Holy Spirit.

If a Father sends a birthday present to his Son, and the post person delivers that present to the Son….

Who sent the present?

Who’s present is it that was sent?
See, you're thinking CARNAL. the Father is the Son in the ECHAD.
example, LISTEN REAL GOOD TO THIS SCRIPTURE, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

who name did he write upon him, notice both the underlines. now, if you don't get that then I feel sorry for U.
Is an ambassador the king (or president) who taught him and then sent him to speak to a foreign agency?
if he was made Lower. and was not the Lord Jesus King? please read your bible
Was Jonah, God, because he spoke to, and ‘saved’ the Ninevenians by speaking the words God gave to to speak to them.
Jonah was not God. and Jonah saved no one. Jonah could not even save himself. soapy, these thing U should KNOW.
I’m just pointing out some strange oddities in your ideology.
not mine....

101G.

muhammad_isa

how would you interpret ‘The word was God’?
If you are referring to "the Logos", I interpret it as some philosophical prose written by an anonymous author.

I personally don't believe that the Gospel of John was used by all Christians in the first two or three centuries after Jesus' ascension.
The Bible canon became an issue at the same time as the Arian Christians were ousted by the Nicene Christians.
i.e. in the fourth century.

Soapy

If you are referring to "the Logos", I interpret it as some philosophical prose written by an anonymous author.

I personally don't believe that the Gospel of John was used by all Christians in the first two or three centuries after Jesus' ascension.
The Bible canon became an issue at the same time as the Arian Christians were ousted by the Nicene Christians.
i.e. in the fourth century.
The problem here is that it seems that no one wants to show a definition for ‘Word’…

It is due to fear of exposure of trinitarian misinterpretation.

If they define ‘word’ as meaning like ‘utterance’, ‘what one speaks’, ‘the externalising of one’s thought’… then John 1:1 would destroy their belief since they claim that ‘word’ (or ‘The Word’) is a person who is the God of the Jews.

Do you see the problem? The word that created everything is FROM… is the utterance of… is the externalising of the thought of … the great God.

That creational utterance was ‘Let there be light…!’
  • ‘All things were created by that word and nothing was created that was not by that word’

But later, after mankind fell to sun, God also spike s word saying, ‘A saviour will come by the seed of a woman’ (paraphrased) meaning that a pure sinless man would save mankind.

God allowed mankind time to bring forth such a saviour from the sinful offspring of Adam but none was found. Therefore, after allowing mankind to save itself, God put forth the word he had promised:
  • ‘In the fullness of time God sent forth his son born of a man… the saviour, Jesus Christ’
So we can see that there is no link to this Jesus Christ being the creator of all things. It is God’s word - a mighty word, a glorious, monumental, all powerful word, that created all things.

And, guess what the definition of ‘God’ is?
  • Almighty
  • Most Glorious
  • Most Majestic
  • Monumental
  • (All positive superlatives ….!)
So John 1:1 reads:
  • The utterance, the externalised thought, of the almighty deity, was monumental, glorious, all powerful - an irresistible utterance… that word was (superlatives…!)
Where the problem comes in is that the Trinitarians REFUSE to acknowledge that the term, the saying,
  • “to put flesh on the bones of your word”
is a simply meaning:
  • To put into action the thing that you said you would do
Remember that God said he would send a saviour … and then after so much time he did just that. The Jews knew this was going to happen and were trying to calculate the time when it would happen - they were looking for the saviour because they knew God always puts flesh on the bones of his utterances.

So, it is s twisting of words, a damaged mindset that turns:
  • ‘the word of God put on flesh’
into:
  • ‘God put on flesh and came into the world as a man’
Moreover, Trinitarians avoid the fact that:
  • ‘GOD IS ONE GOD’
They SPLIT their ‘god’ into three persons and even while claiming the three are ONE(??!) they make one of the three INSEPARABLE GODS turn into SINNABLE MAN.

‘Sinnable’, yes, their earthly god was sinnable - but did not sin even while under the harshest temptation. So they then say that this GOD-in-Human-Form had TWO PERSONALITIES … TWO SPIRITS - TWO MINDS.. one is as God, and the other is as man.

Hence, at one moment this God-man is all knowing, all powerful (but not omnipresent???), and in another moment is just a man with all the frailties of mankind. The question is then:
  • When does he decide which personality to adopt in any situation : man or god?
But to compound things, the saviour is later - after being raised up to heaven BY GOD (I thought they said he was God?) he is testified in prophesy …. IN PROPHESY … to be called ‘THE WORD OF GOD’.

Now, think of this: This saviour is said to have carried out everything that God commanded him to do… and say everything that God commanded him to say! Wouldn’t you then attribute him as being ‘The word of God’… Yes! Because he ACHIEVED ALL THAT GOD COMMANDED HIM TO ACHIEVE.

But Trinitarians say HE WAS THAT GOD that commanded him what to do and say?

Do you see the problem of the trinity viewpoint?

But if the saviour is a GLORIFIED MAN who has done all that GOD commanded him… well, that makes sense that he should be then be worthy to be called ‘Word of God’…

NOTHING to do with John 1:1 where the topic question started!!

Oh, and since the god of the Trinitarians is three persons who are all equal to each other…. do you notice that:
  • The Father is the one giving commands
  • The son is the one obeying the commands
  • The third ‘person’ has no involvement (according to the trinitarian ideology) yet the three are all GOD!
If there is a trifold directorship (three persons) of a company (God), and one director was giving all the commands about how the company is run - and another director is simply obeying the first director .., and the third director is doing NOTHING….!?

And how can one director GIVE UP BEING A DIRECTOR but yet STILL REMAINS A DIRECTOR while being an employee (isn’t that underhanded ness, lying and deceitful - it’s not like ‘Undercover Boss’ - the Don is supposed to have relinquished his position as director!! Undercover Boss is simply masquerading as an employee… is Jesus simply masquerading as a man??)

Last edited:

101G

• ‘In the fullness of time God sent forth his son born of a man… the saviour, Jesus Christ’
So we can see that there is no link to this Jesus Christ being the creator of all things. It is God’s word - a mighty word, a glorious, monumental, all powerful word, that created all things.
soapy. "born of a man?" you meant, "Born of a Woman" .... Right.

then you said, "So we can see that there is no link to this Jesus Christ being the creator of all things.", Not as CHRIST, but Jesus made ALL THINGS, so, JESUS is the LINK in "PERSON" ...... (swmile), you better read John 1:3 again, combine with John 1:1c.
But to compound things, the saviour is later - after being raised up to heaven BY GOD (I thought they said he was God?) he is testified in prophesy …. IN PROPHESY … to be called ‘THE WORD OF GOD’.
one word answer that.... "ECHAD".
But if the saviour is a GLORIFIED MAN who has done all that GOD commanded him… well, that makes sense that he should be then be worthy to be called ‘Word of God’…

NOTHING to do with John 1:1 where the topic question started!!
is not your words you, and not 101G's words? listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

His "OWN ARM" is HIM, God in flesh. just read Isaiah chapter 53. it tells us who is God ... "OWN ARM IS" him in flesh.
And how can one director GIVE UP BEING A DIRECTOR but yet STILL REMAINS A DIRECTOR while being an employee (isn’t that underhanded ness, lying and deceitful - it’s not like ‘Undercover Boss’ - the Don is supposed to have relinquished his position as director!! Undercover Boss is simply masquerading as an employee… is Jesus simply masquerading as a man??)
101G don't believe in a three-person Godhead, but to answer your question for the TRUTH of a one-person Godhead, the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') of the Ordinal Last in the ECHAD of the Godhead. Oh how simple it is to know and understand the TRUTH.

101G

Soapy

soapy. "born of a man?" you meant, "Born of a Woman" .... Right.

then you said, "So we can see that there is no link to this Jesus Christ being the creator of all things.", Not as CHRIST, but Jesus made ALL THINGS, so, JESUS is the LINK in "PERSON" ...... (swmile), you better read John 1:3 again, combine with John 1:1c.

one word answer that.... "ECHAD".

is not your words you, and not 101G's words? listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

His "OWN ARM" is HIM, God in flesh. just read Isaiah chapter 53. it tells us who is God ... "OWN ARM IS" him in flesh.

101G don't believe in a three-person Godhead, but to answer your question for the TRUTH of a one-person Godhead, the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') of the Ordinal Last in the ECHAD of the Godhead. Oh how simple it is to know and understand the TRUTH.

101G
Typo… but also ‘Born as a man’!

He was born in the same MANNER as Adam, the first MAN…

By the power of the Spirit of God that overshadowed the lifeless body of Adam in the beginning - and overshadowed the lifeless egg in the body of the virgin. Such “virgin births” by the life giving spirit of God create SINLESS, HOLY, and RIGHTEOUS living humans.

Adam was the first such holy, righteous, sinless human: a human Son of God - Born in the IMAGE OF GOD … but failing by sin.
Jesus, the SECOND, and LAST, man - the LAST ADAM, and the only one to REMAIN SINLESS.

101G

Typo… but also ‘Born as a man’!
Smile... I understand NOW, my bad, a Female ... MAN, yes a Woman is a MAN, as in MANKIND..... Good, I like that.... keep old 101G on his toes. I got to use that in the future. good work.

that's why it so important to hear exactly what God is saying, and ... "UNDERSTAND" what he has said.

soapy, that was a good one, I take my hat off to U ...... you got old 101G there. I/m Impressed.
Adam was the first such holy, righteous, sinless human: a human Son of God - Born in the IMAGE OF GOD … but failing by sin.
agreed,
Jesus, the SECOND, and LAST, man - the LAST ADAM, and the only one to REMAIN SINLESS.
again, agreed.

soapy there is Hope. but I got to say it again, "Born of a Man"..... that's a GOOD one, as Tony the Tiger said, "it's Great".

soapy, you made my DAY.
God bless you.

101G.

Soapy

Smile... I understand NOW, my bad, a Female ... MAN, yes a Woman is a MAN, as in MANKIND..... Good, I like that.... keep old 101G on his toes. I got to use that in the future. good work.

that's why it so important to hear exactly what God is saying, and ... "UNDERSTAND" what he has said.

soapy, that was a good one, I take my hat off to U ...... you got old 101G there. I/m Impressed.

agreed,

again, agreed.

soapy there is Hope. but I got to say it again, "Born of a Man"..... that's a GOOD one, as Tony the Tiger said, "it's Great".

soapy, you made my DAY.
God bless you.

101G.
Thank God for showing you a truth - no, I’m not saying that I am God!!!

That’s what is wrong with ‘The holy spiritual is Ggd because Peter said lying to the spirit of God is lying to God…. Therefore the spirit of God must be the deity called ‘God’.

No, the spirit of God is the seven spirits sent out in all the world… See book of Revelation. The spirit of God is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH… THEREFORE, lying to that which is TRUTH .. is… lying to God whose spirit IS TRUTH… it doesn’t mean that TRUTH is the being called God.

I mean, also, Jesus came bearing the truth FROM GOD. Lying to Jesus about a truth Jesus spoke to them IS lying to God because the truth IS GOD’s truth spoken to the people BY Jesus. But that doesn’t mean Jesus IS GOD … else it is claimed that the word given TO Jesus DID NOT COME FROM GOD because they were Jesus’ words all along… and for sure, that’s not what Jesus says:
  • ‘Father… I have given them the word YOU GAVE TO ME _to give to them] and they have received it..!’
God gave Jesus … and Jesus gave the people…
Jesus gives the testament to the people - the testament that God gave him…:
  • “The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.” (Rev 1:1)
I know this is Jesus in Heaven but the message is still the same: ‘GOD’ gave ‘Jesus’ HIS (God’s) revelation (Testimony) to give to mankind.

The testimony does not BELONG to Jesus… it is simply being DELIVERED BY Jesus…

Whose testimony is it? Who but the Father’s… who but GOD!

101G

Thank God for showing you a truth - no, I’m not saying that I am God!!!
I said the same thing, God guided your fingers to write that...... it was no ERROR, but a Revelation for us all. praise God, the Lord Jesus. we must pay close attention to what God is saying to us
That’s what is wrong with ‘The holy spiritual is Ggd because Peter said lying to the spirit of God is lying to God…. Therefore the spirit of God must be the deity called ‘God’.
which is the Word of God. just as my Spirit is me, my Word is me. lying to the Spirit is lying to the Word of God, or to the Spirit of Christ .... same one person in the ECHAD. because, notice in the account with Ananias, and Sapphira his wife. Acts 5:1 "But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession," NOW VERSE 9 Acts 5:9 "Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out."
the tempt here were Lying in agreeing with here husband. and it was here, as the apostle Peter said, the Spirit of the "Lord" which is the SAME Spirit which is of the "LORD", the HOLY SPIRIT. for there is "ONLY" ONE Spirit.

now back to our wake up call. as the Holy Spirit allowed his apostle Paul to speak by permission, likewise I to you.

Study up on the Definition of "ECHAD". Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

my source for this definition is from God via, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

understand, I see, how and where you're coming from in explaining the Godhead and exposing the three person doctrine, that's good I have no problems with that approach. but may we suggest something. instead of exposing the three person doctrine, why not verify the truth as it is printed in the scriptures. other words, instead exposing. just verify or confirm by the scriptures the TRUTH.

we all have been wrong about something before .... until the Lord open our eyes to the truth. let one disprove themselves. it's much better, and less expenses for all involved.

again, as you said, "you're not God", nor I Paul. or Peter. so let God Word deal with their hearts. he is the Only one who can give UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures to all.

be blessed in the Lord,

101G.