• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Sleepy’ Donald Trump mocked for ‘sedated slurring’

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've come to believe that more often than not, Trump accuses others of what he does. Personally mangling words is not something that bothers me overmuch from Trump and Biden. Trump is a 'target rich environment' and mangling words is not worth bothering about. His lack of energy likewise is nothing special for someone in his mid-70's. Even his anti-democratic attempts to assert authoritarian decision making is hardly worth the bother although he does it so often that I remain motivated focusing on 'job 1' - voting him out of office and then dealing with whatever terrorist nonsense his followers adopt or with any attempt to overturn the will of the American people.

‘Sleepy’ Donald Trump mocked for ‘sedated slurring’ speech at Constitution Day event

For someone who mocked former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL) as “low energy Jeb,” and who refers to former Vice President Joe Biden as “sleepy,” Trump struggled to reach his normal level of enthusiasm during a Constitution Day address at the National Archives.

At one point, Trump even mumbled about the “immortable principles of our nation’s founders,” delivering even more mockery online.