• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Murder hornets’ found in U.S. for first time ever

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't believe that the country even exists.
No way all that bizarre stuff can be in one place.
Understandable. But remember Australiastan is the dumping ground of the world. Our bizarre animals are the rejected experiments of nature that had to be dumped somewhere.

Good-Ole-Rebel

People were worried about people getting stung, not killer bees wiping out the regular ones. Killer bees also pollinate and make honey. They interbreed with regular bees and their offspring tend to inherent the docile nature. The issue with killer bees is that they would swarm and sting unprovoked, but when their hives are being attacked both types are equally aggressive. They're both roughly the same size, so the outcome probably wouldn't be much different.

I beg to differ. The honey bee will still defend it 's hive. It doesn't matter how many get killed. If the so called murder hornet attacks a killer bee hive, it would be great viewing. Worth selling tickets for.

I read where Japans honey bees have adapted to the hornet and learned how to cook him to death by overheating him. I can almost guarantee you if he attacks a killer bee hive he will be overheated.

The murder hornet is not going to come in without making enemies. And they will always devise ways to kill him. That is the animal world.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Poor thing. I know...lets quarantine. Everyone shelter in place because the murder hornet has been located in the country. The only way we can keep people safe from the 'searing sting' is to shelter in place.

So, everyone be good little boys and girls and go to your respective places. Else you might get stung.

Good-Ole-Rebel
I favor murder hornet murder.
Find their nests...burn'm!
Find their predators...hire'm!