• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Kill hope for Palestinian state’ - The End of Palestine is Near

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday all,

Now we see the End Game for Palestine is near -

" Israel needs “to kill the hope” that Arabs have, for the establishment of a Palestinian state. “There are no two states for two nations,” [Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel] added. “There is one state for the Jewish people.”
"There needs to be a proper Zionist response" to terror," he added. "Wherever they are trying to uproot us, we must settle with greater force. We should build thousands of units now in Judea and Samaria."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213506#.V1tF4qI7m25

So after barely 70 years, the Zionists have almost completely erased and gobbled up the land of Palestine, and admit openly there will never be a Palestinian State.

The Zionists of Israel have almost completely stolen the land of Palestine.

Here is what Palestine looked like in 1946, just before the Zionists invaded :
Palestine1946.jpg

White areas = land legally bought by Zionists.
Green areas = Palestine.

The Arabs and the Zionists fought over the land for almost a year -
by 1949 the Zionists had won, and re-named most of Palestine 'Israel' :
Palestine1949.jpg

White areas = Israel.
Green areas = Palestine.

Israel continued to erase and gobble up more and more of Palestine over the years, through wars and illegal settlements. By 2012, Palestine had been reduced to :
Palestine2012.jpg

Israel continued to block Palestine from becoming a state, as they gobbled up more and more of it.
Now only about 12% of Palestine remains,
and Israel will never allow a Palestinian State.

It appears the end is nigh for Palestine :(

After WW2 :
Remember the Holocaust !
Never let it happen again !

After Palestine :
Remember the Holocausts !
Never let it happen a third time !

Kapyong

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday all,

Readers should be aware of
The History of Palestine
  • Palestine was known by name as early as the 5th century BC in Herodotus, and is found on Ptolemy's map from the time of the Gospels.
  • By the 1800s it had firmly established borders and a population of about 3/4 million (but no central govt.)
  • During the late 1800s the Zionists started buying up land in Palestine.
  • By 1917 it was clear the Zionists wanted the land of Palestine (Britain betrayed the Arabs and promised it to the Zionists.)
  • The horror of WW2 brought things to a head concerning a home-land for the Jews.
  • The Zionists started planning the capture of Palestine as early as 1945.
  • The Zionists had purchased about 8% of Palestinian land by 1947.
  • In 1947 the UN announced a PLAN to give much of Palestine to the Zionists.
  • The Palestinians and Arabs rejected the plan to give away their best land.
  • The Zionists secretly shipped arms into Palestine.
  • Civil war broke out, there were battles and atrocities.
  • The Zionists started taking Palestinian land by force as early as December 1947.
  • Everyone could see a war over the land of Palestine was coming.
  • On 14th May 1948 the Zionists declared they owned the land by fiat.
  • On 15th May the Arabs declared they would fight to defend Palestine.
  • They battled for about 10 months over the land of Palestine.
  • About 700,000 local Palestinians were forced from their homes.
  • Israel won, the Arabs lost - and the land was re-named 'Israel'.
  • The Palestinians still want their land back, and try to fight back.
  • Israel continues to gobble up Palestine - only about 12% remains any more.

Tragically,
those facts of history are being erased by the myths of Israeli propaganda :

Myth : The Arabs attacked innocent Israel who only defended themselves.
Fact : The Zionists INVADED Palestine, the Arabs tried to defend it but lost.

Myth : Israel gained the territory in a defensive war. (Really? How?)
Fact : The Zionists invaded and captured the land by force and ethnic cleansing.

Myth : Israeli violence is justified because Hamas wants to annihilate Israel.
Fact : Israel is ACTUALLY annihilating Palestine, and Hamas wants them gone.

Myth : The Palestinians abandoned their homes willingly (giving them up to anybody who came along?)
Fact : Civilians left a war zone in fear, intending to come back after the successful battle.

Myth : There was no such thing as 'Palestine', so it was OK for the Zionists to take the land.
Fact : Palestine had borders, history, homes and towns and roads and orchards - and almost a million PEOPLE !

Kapyong

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
  • an·ti-Sem·i·tism1
    /ˌan(t)ēˈseməˌtizəm, ˌan(t)īˈseməˌtizəm/
    noun
    1. hostility to or prejudice against Jews.

I think the OP is about the Israeli government or the Zionists, not the Jews.

On a side note, when I first saw the use of anti-antisemitism here on RF, I thought it is against Semite people; i.e. people who natively speak Semitic languages like Arabs, Maltese and Hebrews. Later I realized it was for the Jews only and I was like wow, this got so twisted now it's used like that, even tho Arabs are folds and folds much more than Hebrews. Well I guess what's based on wrong can still be right if the majority says so.

Last edited:

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gdat all,

Of course there will be people in Israel hoping that a Palestinian state is never established.
Being bombed everyday does that, you know.

I see.
It is really the Palestinians OWN FAULT for daring to fight back against the invader Israel - is that your argument ?

The Zionists took the land by force, the Palestinians lost their defence and their land.
The Palestinians are still fighting desperately for their land, but it looks like the fight is almost over.
An entire country has been almost erased from the map.
But the locals still DARE to fight back.

So it is OK for Israelis to massacre and murder and kidnap and torture and sexually abuse and poison and demolish ?
Why do you support such atrocities LuisDantas ?

Why do you support Israel destroying hundreds of Palestinian villages in outright ethnic cleansing ?
DestroyedVillages.jpg

It's Holocaust 2.0

Kapyong

Crypto2015

Gday all,

Now we see the End Game for Palestine is near -

" Israel needs “to kill the hope” that Arabs have, for the establishment of a Palestinian state. “There are no two states for two nations,” [Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel] added. “There is one state for the Jewish people.”
"There needs to be a proper Zionist response" to terror," he added. "Wherever they are trying to uproot us, we must settle with greater force. We should build thousands of units now in Judea and Samaria."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213506#.V1tF4qI7m25

So after barely 70 years, the Zionists have almost completely erased and gobbled up the land of Palestine, and admit openly there will never be a Palestinian State.

The Zionists of Israel have almost completely stolen the land of Palestine.

Here is what Palestine looked like in 1946, just before the Zionists invaded :
Palestine1946.jpg

White areas = land legally bought by Zionists.
Green areas = Palestine.

The Arabs and the Zionists fought over the land for almost a year -
by 1949 the Zionists had won, and re-named most of Palestine 'Israel' :
Palestine1949.jpg

White areas = Israel.
Green areas = Palestine.

Israel continued to erase and gobble up more and more of Palestine over the years, through wars and illegal settlements. By 2012, Palestine had been reduced to :
Palestine2012.jpg

Israel continued to block Palestine from becoming a state, as they gobbled up more and more of it.
Now only about 12% of Palestine remains,
and Israel will never allow a Palestinian State.

It appears the end is nigh for Palestine :(

After WW2 :
Remember the Holocaust !
Never let it happen again !

After Palestine :
Remember the Holocausts !
Never let it happen a third time !

Kapyong

Great! The only places in the Middle East that are not inhumanely cruel are those that are under the control of Israel. As far as I am concerned, Israel should control the entire Middle East. It would be the best for that region.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I think the OP is about the Israeli government or the Zionists, not the Jews.

On a side note, when I first saw the use of anti-antisemitism here on RF, I thought it is against Semite people; i.e. people who natively speak Semitic languages like Arabs, Maltese and Hebrews. Later I realized it was for the Jews only and I was like wow, this got so twisted now it's used like that, even tho Arabs are folds and folds much more than Hebrews. Well I guess what's based on wrong can still be right if the majority says so.

I think when you post from a thinly veiled position of hate it's hard to tell the difference.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is really the Palestinians OWN FAULT for daring to fight back against the invader Israel - is that your argument ?

Of course not, silly. I have yet to see reason to call Israel an invader.

Then again, sure, there is no excuse for resorting to explosions of civilians in supposed "fights for freedom".

And there is the amount of bias dripping from the OP as well, of course. It is so toxic that I am surprised you can handle it at all.