• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Dr. Strange’

pearl

Might be interesting for those who are familiar with this, I offer no opinion since I am not a fan, though my daughter can wait to see it.

This, Marvel, is how you introduced mutants, the most interesting, varied and socially relevant characters in all of superhero comics, to the MCU: You took their founder, whose message of peaceful coexistence is often compared to that of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and snapped his neck right in front of us. Not only that, you had him killed by Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch, who in the comic books was responsible for the total decimation of mutants and also mutant storylines for over a decade.

The thing is, the murder of Professor X and the other Illuminati doesn’t even make sense. These are seven characters who defeated Thanos by themselves. They’ve had the existence of their entire universe threatened by the incursion of another universeenjoy the next 10 years of stories, MCU Fans!and survived. But supposedly they’re not capable of handling one crazy magician?
After the new ‘Dr. Strange’ movie, it’s time for an intervention with the Marvel Cinematic Universe | America Magazine

Yazata

Isn't the story in this latest Dr. Strange about the "Multiverse of Madness"?

I'm assuming that all kinds of alternate realities get smeared together, universes where things turned out differently than they did in this one. So where in our universe the good guys won, in some other universe they lost. Stuff like that.