• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Притяжение 2017 (Attraction) Russian Sci Fi Movie.

Ellen Brown

Unless you are fluent in Russian, you will have to guess at what is said. However the Videography is so well done, I think it is self explanatory.

It is Russian Science fiction and very well done.

Misunderstood

Unless you are fluent in Russian, you will have to guess at what is said. However the Videography is so well done, I think it is self explanatory.

It is Russian Science fiction and very well done.

I havn't seen that one, but have seen quite a few Russian (or Soviet block country) movies and have liked everyone I have seen. I think they do a very good job and have some really good story lines

Jumi

I eventually found it in DVD online, so bought it. That's been weeks ago, so perhaps this merchant was not real, but was happy to get my money?
Sometimes postal service takes a long time. Let's hope they were real though.

Ellen Brown

Sometimes postal service takes a long time. Let's hope they were real though.

I found the link again and it led to Amazon, where I saw my uncompleted order. It was my fault that I did not get it. So, I finished the order and they said I would get it on October 9th. :)