Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Compassion, understanding, and tolerance., Male, from UK
- Often the quickest path from ignorance to arrogance
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- Dharmic Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
SignatureOne rule to rule them all, one rule to guide them, one rule to ring the world, and in their darkness, bind them.(after Tolkien) - That rule? - DO NO HARM - or just limit it to yourself?
Are some beliefs perhaps more like stifling weeds or deadwood rather than beautiful flowers in the garden of reality?
Beware the rabbit-hole of expecting answers lest one develops tunnel-vision.