Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Jan 10, 2020
- Sep 9, 2019
- Total Rating:
Vodouisant, Male, from Omaha, NE
Mwen sèvi Lwa Sep 9, 2019
- Dieudonne Bokor was last seen:
- Jan 10, 2020
- Home Page:
- Omaha, NE
- Vodoo servite; Vodou Bokor mwen sèvi Lwa
I am a servant in Louisiana Voodoo and a Haitian Makaya (one of the sub-sects) Vodou Hounsi Bosale and Bokor.
- DIR Forum Access:
- Dharmic Religions DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
- Syncretic Religions DIR
Despite what self-perceived "experts" may tell you about Bokors, we are not all about bad, evil black magic. Nor do we all "make Zombies". In the Makaya sect of Vodou, Bokor can mean Houngan as well as Sorcerer.
A couple things: I have no commercial interests, and am not a teacher - nor do my Kanzos empower me to initiate, so don't ask please & thanks.
I've come and a few other places online, because after 9 years' mourning my spouse, it's time for me to breathe again.
My Blog (linked in this profiile) is new - and I will tell my Story there.
Bondye Beni Ou!