Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Apr 29, 2017 at 8:29 AM
- May 5, 2012
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
A Greased Scotsman
THIS is a sword. And it's bigger than yours!, Male, from Scotland
Playing the pipes while crossing this ridiculously long rope bridge. Apr 2, 2017
- A Greased Scotsman was last seen:
- Viewing thread Sharia Activist Linda Sarsour to give Commencement at CUNY, Apr 29, 2017 at 8:29 AM
- Pagan - drifting towards Daoism
Where to begin? Ah, the start seems like a good place. Basically I was born then nothing interesting happened until I left the Mormon Church when I was between 16-18. I became a very passionate atheist while flirting with Buddhism which wasn't for me. My journey took on a more familiar shape in Daoist philosophy which has remained important to me to this day. My interest in religious Daoism has increased lately and I'm enjoying collecting works by the old Daoist masters.
- DIR Forum Access:
- Neopagan or Revival Religions
- Non-Revealed Religions DIR
- Other Revealed Religions DIR
I discovered Paganism was a living, breathing group of religions about 3 and a half years ago and I joined my first Pagan community 3 years ago last January. It's been nothing but a growing and learning experience ever since.
I also find Zoroastrianism quite interesting.
SignatureWhat do ya think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Schooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie!