• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yoga is hard

MD

qualiaphile
Did some intense yoga today and realized it's tough!

First off I can't go to those gym yoga classes, too many fit hot chicks in tight pants and I get really distracted. So I go to a yoga class at an Indian community centre with an actual yogi, and this is what I learned about myself:

a) I am pretty inflexible
b) Yogis are almost inhuman in terms of flexibility
c) Was supposed to do 15 min of meditation, I passed out and fell asleep
d) I feel ridiculously relaxed after though

I would recommend it for everyone, especially if you have any soreness, pain or stiffness.

Last edited:

Deidre

lol It is hard, but I love it. Good for you that you did that, Shaz. (can I still call you that?) ^_^

Kirran

Premium Member
What school was it? Ashtanga? That is an intense one.

Not sure how I feel about this being put in 'Sports' :p

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Did some intense yoga today and realized it's tough!

First off I can't go to those gym yoga classes, too many fit hot chicks in tight pants and I get really distracted. So I go to a yoga class at an Indian community centre with an actual yogi, and this is what I learned about myself:

a) I am pretty inflexible
b) Yogis are almost inhuman in terms of flexibility
c) Was supposed to do 15 min of meditation, I passed out and fell asleep
d) I feel ridiculously relaxed after though

I would recommend it for everyone, especially if you have any soreness, pain or stiffness.

You'll eventually find your sweet spots, and you'll thank yourself 40 years from now.