• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wrecked

Acim

Revelation all the time
Wondering if anyone has seen this, and what you think of it?

I have not seen an episode yet cause I missed first couple and so while I have one on the DVR, I'm waiting for repeats of earlier episodes to record and watch them in order. For some comedies, I don't think it matters what order you watch them in, but I'm currently thinking it might matter for this one.

I was admittedly a fan of "Lost" and am happy to see the parody of it, given my utter dislike for how that series ended. That's a topic for another thread.

I do kind of hope Wrecked goes into the mythology parts that Lost did, but not sure how sophisticated I expect that to be. Wrecked currently strikes me as a show that could be building toward something interesting, is fairly funny to some people, but due to ratings doesn't get picked up for later seasons.