• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Hadith can NOT be part of Islam

raph

How do you then perform the daily obligatory salat without knowing how to perform it in hadith? The Holy Qur'an does not tell us how to perform it
Okay I want to make this clear to you:

God does not tell you how to pray.
People 100 years later, after God sent down a book, tell you how to pray.

Conclusion: You don't follow God, if you pray exactly like the people tell you, because God never told you how to pray. Follow God and not people.

Thas is what quranists say, and I find it reasonable. Because, if God really didn't tell you how to pray, it means that he doesn't care how you pray. If you are 100% sure, that Muhammad told the people, how to pray, and it is not in the Quran, that is a different story. Following Muhammad is following God, so in this situation, you would have to pray like Muhammad told you, even though it is not in the Quran.

7:70
They said, "Have you come to us that we should worship Allah alone and leave what our fathers have worshipped? (...)

Yes I did read it from an anti-Islamic site though. But they were quite convincing. By the way even an Islamic site said that one such particular scholar declared that Torah, Gospel, etc. are God's words and so can't be corrupted. This goes against the sayings of the Quran. By the way I made a mistake in that statement. It was the early scholars and not the early Ahadith. Forgive me.
Where does the Quran say, the books Torah and Injil got corrupted? How do quranists interpret this verse:

5:46
And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
5:47
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
5:48
And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

For me it is crystal clear, that Torah and Injil are Allah's word. Allah tells the christians to judge by the Bible that Allah has revealed. If the Bible was not, what Allah has revealed, but a different Bible, then christians could not judge by what Allah has revealed in the Bible.

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Hello raph
Just responding to your comments.

Okay I want to make this clear to you:
God does not tell you how to pray.
People 100 years later, after God sent down a book, tell you how to pray.
Conclusion: You don't follow God, if you pray exactly like the people tell you, because God never told you how to pray. Follow God and not people.
Thas is what quranists say, and I find it reasonable. Because, if God really didn't tell you how to pray, it means that he doesn't care how you pray. If you are 100% sure, that Muhammad told the people, how to pray, and it is not in the Quran, that is a different story. Following Muhammad is following God, so in this situation, you would have to pray like Muhammad told you, even though it is not in the Quran.
7:70
They said, "Have you come to us that we should worship Allah alone and leave what our fathers have worshipped? (...)

The Noble Quraan was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (PBBUH) and he understood the verses more than any human did simply because whenever verses was revealed there were people around him that asked questions and those answers was inspired to the Prophet (SAW) by Angel Gabriel.
Remember the Prophet(SAW) was illiterate hence he had no knowledge.Whenever verses was revealed it had to be explained to him.
Further there are words that are revealed in the Noble Quraan and these words were heard for the first time by the Arabs.Now if the Prophet(SAW) did not explain the meaning of those words then the Quranist of today would never have understood the Noble Quraan.Simply what i am saying is all Arabic dictionary take its root from the books of hadith.Without hadith you will have no dictionary.Do your research and find out when was the first dictionary created.
Now so far as prayers are concerned the Prophet(SAW) was following Gods commandments.Every act within the prayers was taught to him by Angel Gabriel and he was not following his own desires.How he prayed and what he read within his prayers he conveyed to his companions and his companions conveyed to their children and the first generation of Muslims.We today are hence following the first generation of Muslims via the Imams from the first generation of Muslims.

Where does the Quran say, the books Torah and Injil got corrupted? How do quranists interpret this verse:
5:46
And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
5:47
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
5:48
And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

For me it is crystal clear, that Torah and Injil are Allah's word. Allah tells the christians to judge by the Bible that Allah has revealed. If the Bible was not, what Allah has revealed, but a different Bible, then christians could not judge by what Allah has revealed in the Bible.

On the question of corruption.
I will give you a verse from Noble Quraan and back it up with hadith that confirms the book as corrupted.

Noble Quraan
2:75-79
3:78
3:187
5:13-14
6:91
7:162
Noble Quraan 2:174
"Indeed, they who conceal what Allah has sent down of the Book and exchange it for a small price - those consume not into their bellies except the Fire. And Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them. And they will have a painful punishment"
Hadith
Narrated Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!"
(Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)

Peace
faroukfarouk

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why Hadith can NOT be part of Islam

Hadith never existed in the time of Muhammad. It was collected 250/300 years after Muhammad. Muslims were doing everything as commanded by G-d in Quran and as demonstrated by Muhammad under directions of God (called Sunnah).

Hadith doest mention the context of an event, Quran does it.

At a time when people started fabricating Hadith in the name of Muhammad, Muslim scholars thought the need to purify Hadith and collected and classified it under a system.

They never thought that it is to replace Quran.

Hadith could elaborate things if it is not against the text and context of Quran and with this condition it is to be respected, honoured and acted upon. It is useful and part of Islam in this sense.

Regards

Rashid

Aslam alikom, I found this forum while searching for (salah according to quran) and alhamdulillah I found exactly what I was looking for. The discussion and information on this page has been hugely valuable for me. I used to pray occasionally and recently I started digging more into Islam which lead me to start praying 5 times a day and when I started studying the recitations we pray in our salah I had a doubt that something is not right , for e.g TAHASHUD where we say ASLAMU ALIAKA OH YAHUL NAI as if prophet pbuh was standing alive front of us and also the DROUD recitation on Prophet Abraham and Prophet Mohammed and I could not find these words in QURAN .

I am trying to study salah according to quran. The above link doesn't seems to be working can someone please send me new link here? Thank you

Rashid

I need help can someone guide me please? I have been reading some web sites claim there 3 slahs and some claim there 5 and both claim from QURAN who do you trust?

Samra

I need help can someone guide me please? I have been reading some web sites claim there 3 slahs and some claim there 5 and both claim from QURAN who do you trust?
Salam,
trust Allah and He will guide you inshaAllah. We only have to be patient. I have the same problem.

The qur'an says that there is no contradiction in the Book, according to verse 4:82,

4:82 "Do they not ponder on the Quran? If it had been from anyone other than God, they would have found much inconsistency in it." In the Qur'an, we find 3 names of salaat, namely,

1) salaatul fajri 2) salaatul wusta and 3) salaatul 'isha.

Please see verses 2:238 and 24:58 below for the 3 names of salaat:

24:58 O believers! Your (male and female) slaves and your children who have not yet attained puberty must seek your permission (to come to you) on three occasions: (first) before the Fajr (Dawn) Prayer, (second) when you put off your clothes at noon (for rest), and (third) after the ‘Isha’ (Night) Prayer (when you go to bed for sleep. These are) the three (times) of privacy for you. Other than these (times), there is no sin on you or them (because during remaining hours they) keep coming and going frequently where you are from one to the other. That is how Allah makes the Revelations clear for you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

2:238 Guard strictly your As-Salawat, and (try to offer them as) As-Salat-ul-Wusta and stand before Allah as those who show deep devotion.

So, if Allah has stated 3 names of salaat in the quran, He should have also given us 3 "times or periods" when these salaat are to be established. Now, see verse 11: 114,

11: 114 Keep up prayer at both ends of the day; and at the approach of night. Good deeds remove evil deeds: that is a Reminder for such persons as will be reminded.

So, basing on the above evidence, I conclude that Muslims have been commanded to perform 3 salaat each day. Of course, at other times, one has to ZIKIR or REMEMBER ALLAH, which means remember His teachings in everything one does.

safdar.dushantappeh

simpleislam.weebly.com
When I tell Muslims that I don't believe Hadith are part of Islam, they think I'm crazy. But if you look at the evidence, I think it's quite logical. So let's forget what scholars and clergy say and look at Gods words to see both sides of the argument.

Thanks Aamer. I read Quran by myself and reached the same conclusions as you did.

This topic was also previously discussed in this threads, which i think it is good to link here:
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/islam-without-hadith.37333/
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/muslims-only-quran-is-understandable-without-hadith.188996/
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/muslims-who-dont-trust-scholars.159008/

Justification for Hadith in Quran: While there is no direct commandment in Quran to create a set of books to add to Gods laws, the Quran does in many places say: "Obey God and his messenger." To me this does not mean obey God and Bukhari. Bukhari was not a messenger and Prophet Muhammad did not write or compile the Hadith. The Hadith were compiled 250+ years after the death of Muhammad. He didn't follow Bukhari, only Quran. They weren't authorized by God or Prophet Muhammad. Let's look at these verses to see what God means by "obey the messenger":

[5:92] Obey God and obey the messenger, and beware. If you turn away then know that the SOLE DUTY of the messenger is to deliver the message clearly.

[64:12] Obey God and obey the messenger. If you turn away, then it is only required of Our messenger to deliver clearly.

So it is clear from these verses that: 1. We must obey the messenger. 2. The messengers sole duty is to deliver the message.

1+2= Obey the message that the messenger delivered. That message can only be Quran.

This verse in particular is more technically discussed here: http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/wāw-in-arabic-vs-and-in-english.189386
My interpretation is also very similar to yours with some minor differences. Like you I believe that obey the God wa (and) the messenger is referring to the same thing, but as the linked thread above explains my understanding is that it addresses to people surrounding the prophet to obey the commands as they are hearing them directly from the prophet. This understanding is more explained in the scope article (http://simpleislam.weebly.com/scope-en) that explains that imperative sentences in Quran cannot by default be generalized to all times and places and might be directed to specifically the people surrounding the prophet.

Lastly, there are some other verses that Hadith-believers use to justify the addition of Hadith to Islam. This article (http://simpleislam.weebly.com/criticisms-en) lists all such verses, analyzes them, and shows that interpreting them as a reference to Hadith is quite remote if not impossible.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
When I tell Muslims that I don't believe Hadith are part of Islam, they think I'm crazy.

You can't have Islam without the Hadith..
Also, you will start by denying the Hadith and then you will deny the Quran..

And I must say that we, Shia Muslims, don't depend on the Sunni Sources of the Hadith..

We have our own collections of the Hadith..
However, unlike the Sunnis, we don't believe that all of the contents of our main Hadith books are authentic...

But there way to identify the Hadiths which are certainly authentic...

The problem with Sunnis is that they prohibited writing the Hadith...
At that era they have burnt the HISTORIC LIBRARY OF ALXANDRIA..

Sorry to address these sectarian issues...
But I needed to talk about the history..

faroukfarouk

Salaams brothers.
Ok lets take all the hadiths books and put it in a bon fire.
Out you go.
Now you have only Noble Quraan.
The Quraan states.

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you."

Now thats interesting.
The Noble Quraan says 3 times prayer and the Messenger prays 5 times.
So what you going to do?
Follow the Quraan or follow the Messenger.

There's this mistaken belief among most Muslims that following Allah means following The Qur'an and following
The Messenger means following the Hadith that were collected around 2 centuries after the Prophet passed away.

In the Qur'an, we read the following verses that were uttered by the Prophet:

Chapter 6 verse 50:
Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel.
I BUT FOLLOW what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?

Chapter 7 verse 203:
And when you bring them not a revelation they say: Why do you not forge it? Say: I ONLY FOLLOW what is revealed to me from my Lord; these are clear proofs from your Lord and a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

Chapter 10 verse 15:
And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them, they who look not for the meeting with Us say: Bring a Lecture other than this, or change it. Say (O Muhammad): It is not for me to change it of my accord. I ONLY FOLLOW that which is inspired in me. Lo! if I disobey my Lord I fear the retribution of an awful Day.

There are many other verses in the Qur'an that conveys the clear message that the Prophet FOLLOWED only the Qur'an and could not have made new commandments on his own, contrary to God's clear teachings.

So, when we talk of the number of times the Prophet performed his prayers, surely he would have done according to what the Qur'an instructed him, and that is 3 times and not 5 times.

Please look through the Qur'an to see if you can find the term "As-salat-uz-zuhri" ( the noon prayer) or "As-salat-ul-asri" (the evening prayer) or even "As-salat-il-jumaati" (the Friday noon prayer) in chapter 62 of the Qur'an named Al-Jumu'ah.

In Chapter 62 verse 9 talks about the prayer to be performed on the day people congregate. It could be any day, not necessarily on a Friday. And again, since God did not command a prayer at noon time, most likely it refers to the late evening prayer (As-salat-ul-wusta) or the night prayer (As-salat-ul-isha).

faroukfarouk

Salaams Brother
Very interesting on what you say and this is very lengthy debate so please prepare for the long journey.
Note i cannot do justice in quick time so please bear with me.
Here we go.
Firstly nowhere in the Noble Quraan do we read that 3 prayers are obligatory.
If i am wrong then produce your evidence from Noble Quraan.
Secondly If you state that the Messenger(PBBUH) only read 3 prayers then
produce your verses from Noble Quraan confirming only three.
Thirdly you mention "As-salat-il-jumaati" (the Friday noon prayer).
Please produce evidence from Noble Quraan where it states that this is a noon prayer.
Fourthly you state.
"In Chapter 62 verse 9 talks about the prayer to be performed on the day people congregate. It could be any day, not necessarily on a Friday."
Heres your verse.
"O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Friday, then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew."
Brother this verse is very clear.The prayer is only for Friday.
Salaams.

Salaams Brother
Very interesting on what you say and this is very lengthy debate so please prepare for the long journey.
Here we go.
Please produce evidence from Noble Quraan where it states that this is a noon prayer.
Fourthly you state.
"In Chapter 62 verse 9 talks about the prayer to be performed on the day people congregate. It could be any day, not necessarily on a Friday."
Heres your verse.
"O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Friday, then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew."
Salaams.

Salaams Brother
Here we go.
Fourthly you state.
Heres your verse.
Salaams.

Salam brother farouk,

I've already given the 3 names of prayer and the 3 times of prayer in my earlier post. Let me repeat it here. The 3 times are stated in verse 11:114 as follows:

"Establish worship at the two ends of the day and in some watches of the night. Lo! good deeds annul ill-deeds. This is reminder for the mindful."

As for the 3 names of prayer, you can refer to verse 24:58 for the dawn prayer
(salat-ul-fajri) and the late evening prayer (salat-ul-isha), while you can find the name of the middle prayer or the evening prayer) - salat-ul-wusta in verse 2:238.

Apart from these 3 names, there are no other names of prayers in the Qur'an.

As for the noon prayer which is performed on Friday, please look at the verse 62:9 that you quoted once again. There is no named mentioned for that prayer. I mean there is no such term as "salat-il-jumaati" mentioned in that verse.

Here's the verse:

"O YOU who have attained to faith! When the call to prayer is sounded on the day of congregation, hasten to the remembrance of God, and leave all worldly commerce: this is for your own good, if you but knew it."
What is mentioned in the above verse is "the day of congregation" or "yaumil jumaati" not "salat-il-jumaati."

Furthermore, it seems a bit incongruent to me when you look at the days of the week in Arabic, as follows:
Sunday = الأحَد (al-aḥad) = day one

Monday = الإثْنَين (al-ithnayn). = day two

Tuesday = الثَلاثاء (al-thalāthāʾ). = day three

Wednesday = الأربَعاء (al-arbaʿāʾ). = day four

Thursday = الخَميس (al-khamīs) = day five

Friday = الجُمُعة (al-jumuʿah). = Should be day six, but it's been named "the day of

congregation. Why is that?

Saturday = السَبْت (al-sabt) = should be day seven, but it's named "the day of

Sabbath? Why is that?

This is what makes me feel that the prayer that is mentioned in verse 62:9 refers to a prayer on any day of congregation, and not necessarily on the 6th day of the "Arabic week" which has been given the name as "Friday."

Salam.

Ibrahim00

When I tell Muslims that I don't believe Hadith are part of Islam, they think I'm crazy. But if you look at the evidence, I think it's quite logical. So let's forget what scholars and clergy say and look at Gods words to see both sides of the argument.

Justification for Hadith in Quran: While there is no direct commandment in Quran to create a set of books to add to Gods laws, the Quran does in many places say: "Obey God and his messenger." To me this does not mean obey God and Bukhari. Bukhari was not a messenger and Prophet Muhammad did not write or compile the Hadith. The Hadith were compiled 250+ years after the death of Muhammad. He didn't follow Bukhari, only Quran. They weren't authorized by God or Prophet Muhammad. Let's look at these verses to see what God means by "obey the messenger":

[5:92] Obey God and obey the messenger, and beware. If you turn away then know that the SOLE DUTY of the messenger is to deliver the message clearly.

[64:12] Obey God and obey the messenger. If you turn away, then it is only required of Our messenger to deliver clearly.

So it is clear from these verses that: 1. We must obey the messenger. 2. The messengers sole duty is to deliver the message.

1+2= Obey the message that the messenger delivered. That message can only be Quran.

Muslims have taken "Obey the messenger" to mean eat dates because the prophet liked dates and to brush your teeth with miswak and ride a camel because the Prophet did. How does this have anything to do with worshipping God?

The other verse often used to justify the creation of Hadith is 59:7. But this verse is about distribution of wealth and spoils of war and has nothing to do with adding new religious laws.

Ok let's look at evidence in Quran AGAINST adding Hadith books or any other source to the word of God:

[6:114] "Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you this book sufficiently detailed?" Those to whom We have given the book know it is sent down from your Lord with truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

[6:115] The word of your Lord has been completed with truth and justice; there is no changing His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

[6:116] If you obey the majority of those on earth they will lead you away from God's path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

Is Hadith not conjecture and guessing?

[25:30] The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

[77:50] So in what hadith after this will they believe?

[17:73] They nearly diverted you from what We inspired to you so that you would fabricate something different against Us, and then they would have taken you as a friend!

[53:23] These are but names/attributes that you made up, you and your forefathers. God never authorized such. They only follow conjecture, and wishful thinking, while the guidance has come to them from their Lord.

[16:89] The day We send to every nation a witness against them from themselves, and We have brought you as a witness against these. We have sent down to you the book as a clarification for all things, a guide, mercy and good tidings for those who have peacefully surrendered.

[45:6] These are God's signs that We recite to you with truth. Then in what hadith after God and his verses will they believe?

[31:6] Among the people, there are those who accept baseless hadiths to mislead from the path of God without knowledge, and they take it as entertainment. These will have a humiliating retribution.

So the evidence against Hadith in Quran is there, whether the scholars like it or not. What about Sunnah you may ask. Yes the word "Sunnah" is used in the Quran a few times. But never used for the Sunnah of Muhammad. Only the Sunnah of God. Here's an example:

[33:62] This is God's Sunnah with those who have passed away before, and you will not find any change in God's Sunnah.

I am leaving the words Hadith and Sunnah in Arabic to make a point. But you can go look up the verses. They are in there. Another verse used to justify Hadith and Sunnah is this one:

[2:231] ....Do not take God's signs lightly; remember God's blessings towards you, and what was sent down to you of AL KITAAB (the book) and AL HIKMAH (the wisdom), He warns you with it. Be conscientious of God and know that God is Knowledgeable in all things.

But as you can see the word Sunnah is not used here. The word Hikmah is used. Hikmah means wisdom, not Sunnah. This has nothing to do with following the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.

If you're with me so far, you're probably wondering... Ok, but how can you pray Salat without Hadith? My question to you is: How do you pray Salat WITH Hadith? I've never met one person who learned Salat by opening a Hadith book. And go ahead and try. Show me one Hadith which tells you step by step, start to finish, how to pray Salat. And there are plenty of Hadith on Salat but they're unclear and contradictory. That's why so many people pray so many different ways. Personally I learned when my uncle taught me, not from opening Bukhari. How did you learn?

So what does Quran say about Salat? There are five things that entail Quranic Salat. I can find the verses later if you're interested. It's all in Quran: 1. To do Wudu first (ablution) 2. To face the Qibla 3. To commemorate God alone 4. To recite from Quran 5. To stand, bow and prostrate

Anything else that God didn't mention, is not important. As crazy as it may sound, how many raka you do, how your toe is curled, how your hands are positioned doesn't matter to God from what I can see through Quran. All that matters is that we worship him. Our intention and sincerity matter. The details are for those who want to show everyone "I'm more Islamic than you."

Lastly, I'll say study history. You will find many answers. What Muslim scholars have done to Quran is the exact same thing the Jewish pharisees did to the Torah. They added the Talmud, oral Torah and changed Gods laws and added to his words. Same thing with Hadith. Are we allowed to do this?

[10:59] Say, "Have you seen what God has sent down to you from provisions, then you made some of it forbidden and some lawful?" Say, "Did God authorize you, or did you invent lies against God?"

[16:116] You shall not invent lies about God by attributing lies with your tongues, saying: "This is lawful and that is forbidden." Those who invent lies about God will not succeed.

As for the "science" of Hadith. It's absurd to me that there needs to be a SCIENCE of Hadith. Humans don't sit around, make a science out of Gods law and decide what is from God and what is not. We humans don't have that right and are overstepping our bounds and making a mockery of Gods word if we do that. A bunch of HUMAN scholars sitting around and deciding what is "Sahih" and part of Islam and what is not, is not one bit different from a bunch of Romans & Christians taking a vote on what gospels will and won't be included in the New Testament Bible at the Council of Nicaea in 325AD.

As for the next question: Do you think you know more than the Muslim scholars who have dedicated their life to studying Islam? My answer is NO. But I do think I have a better ability to reason than them and see things from an unbiased point of view, without any attachments to a particular sect or ideology. There are scholars of Catholicism too, who have dedicated their lives to the study of their religion. It doesn't make them right.

The message is clear. At least to me it is. Peace!

Ibrahim00

OH Now I realize why all Muslim countries are suffering?
Peoples in these countries are punctually following all 5 so called pillars of Islam.
Kalama, Namaz, Roza(Fasting), Hajj and Zakat are scrupulously being followed.
Then why are so many Muslims being killed, in spite of piousness and so called takwa in Muslims?
Why is so much chaos, so many orphans and widows? Disorders and unemployment prevalent among Muslims?
Is there any guidance, answer to these burning problems of Ummah in Quran? Why these big building builders from Zakat, Mullah group hide the facts from us?
કુરાન સુરાહ 69:43 [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
કુરાન 69:44 And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,
કુરાન 69:45 We would have seized him by the right hand;
કુરાન 69:46 Then We would have cut from him the aorta.
કુરાન 69:47 And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.
કુરાન 69:48 And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

If this is the punishment for telling/spreading any homemade massages for our beloved prophet then today’s world is full of homemade massages/rituals that too in the name of Mohammed(PBUH) and in the name of ISLAM & in the light of this Surah we can understand what is the fate of such Organization/Mullah/countries
Quran 2: (75) 0 Momineen! (the convinced Muslims)! Do you think that such people can ever cooperate with you, as you desire them to? Amongst them is a group (of religious leaders) who hear and understand divine laws and then deliberately alter them or interpret them in such a way that the truth is distorted and the rest of the people follow this group. How can people, who behave like this, accept the truth?
Quran 2:(76) You assume that these people are honest and truthful - as they profess to be in your presence - but when they meet together in privacy, they say, ''We may intermingle with them but should be cautious lest we divulge those things in our sacred books which they may use against us." You should fully comprehend this p
Quranran 2:(77) But they do not realize that they seek to hide from Allah that which He Himself had revealed to them. Ask them, how can anything remain hidden from Allah?'' He knows well, what these people reveal or conceal.

Quran 2:(78-79) These people practice deceptions not only on others but also amongst themselves. The illiterate ones amongst them do not know what Allah has revealed and refer their questions about the Shariah (civil law) to their religious leaders. The latter frame the laws of the Shariah themselves but present them as divine. Thus they deceive others just to secure a paltry price for it, not realizing that their fabrication of the Shan"ah and their use of it as a means of livelihood will bring about their ruin (56:82).