• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do idiots put flashy rims on hoopties?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
And also raise them. I see this crap a lot in my neighborhood. They roll by thinking they're so cool, with their crappy sound system blaring muddy bass that makes their jalopy sound like it's rattling apart. Why?! I don't get it! It's like spraying air freshener after taking a horrible, massive dump - it's not really going to make it any better!

This is what I mean:

846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

2318815160_c419963ebd1.jpg

attachment.php

Hoopdy2-300x155.jpg

20e4215bd09ac813b0a85827f5e53030.jpg

5336178925_ee54a516e3_m.jpg

Are these people legit delusional or something? Do they think they're rollin' in a tricked out '64 Impala? If so, surely there's a pill to fix this!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I find those rims entertaining.

I'm get'n me some aluminum rims for me trailer....
image.img

These aren't the most attractive, but when you need
1/2+ offset & 125 psi rating, the selection is limited.
Still, they'll be style'n far more than me rusty white
steel rims I be sport'n now.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
It's a cultural sign of affluence among poorer inter-city neighborhoods. Much like tricked out rice burners are the same thing in lower middle class suburban neighborhoods. They're both useless and annoying.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I don't get this fad either... Some people man. Couldn't even pull out of a driveway in this thing.

Attachments

• 1209-lrmp-05-o+2009-cadillac-escalade-ext+driver-side-profile.jpg
    1209-lrmp-05-o+2009-cadillac-escalade-ext+driver-side-profile.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 528

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't get this fad either... Some people man. Couldn't even pull out of a driveway in this thing.
That is the one I don't get. You can't go anywhere with the vehicle that low, it totally defeats the purpose of having a truck, and maybe it's just the country part of me talking, but it's worse than one of those tiny trucks that aren't good for hauling things in.
When I worked at Rallys, some dummy with some lift system on his car was showing it off, and ran whatever it was out and he couldn't get his car up to where it's supposed to be to drive.

dust1n

Zindīq
I think some in the OP look way cooler than some of the normal cars, and definitely way better than the fad around here:

5594042364_8c3b37c29a_z.jpg

184081.jpg

MD

qualiaphile
Might want to throw that behind a spoiler so you don't get zapped by the staff. :D

She sure is built to bear children. Lol.

Since we're all going liberal n **** in society, might as well do whatever we want. I would like 5 wives, with 5 kids each wife, of 5 different ethnicities. Then I can have a small tribe and one of my descendants will get a 'revelation' and conquer the world through 'trade' and 'peace' because the revelation was from God.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
And also raise them. I see this crap a lot in my neighborhood. They roll by thinking they're so cool, with their crappy sound system blaring muddy bass that makes their jalopy sound like it's rattling apart. Why?! I don't get it! It's like spraying air freshener after taking a horrible, massive dump - it's not really going to make it any better!

This is what I mean:

846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

2318815160_c419963ebd1.jpg

attachment.php

Hoopdy2-300x155.jpg

20e4215bd09ac813b0a85827f5e53030.jpg

5336178925_ee54a516e3_m.jpg

Are these people legit delusional or something? Do they think they're rollin' in a tricked out '64 Impala? If so, surely there's a pill to fix this!

I thought this funny if you listen to Kat Williams. Vulgar language alert.