• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did you come here, or why do you like staying??

On another topic it was questioned why do Atheists come to religious forums?? Why do any of us though, we all have our reasons, let's hear it???

Me, I have been for serveral years questioning my beliefs and researching other religions. I grew up in a Christian Family but I have read about wiccan, paganism, buddism, and spirituality and other non-christian beliefs as well. So I have mixed beliefs varying all different types. I don't really have any solid beliefs or a single label of religion to follow, I feel as if I am wondering aimlessly trying to gain structure in my life. So the time finally came that I have decided to really get down to business, really make an effort to finding what I really want for myself and start moving my life in the direction I want. So to learn more and deepen my beliefs by being in fellowship with people that have similar beliefs as me and learn from those further on the path that I follow....

Lightkeeper

I came here to learn more about the religions of the world. I also like to practice dialoguing, which is different from debate. Dialoguing is a question answer discussion with no attempt to show contempt or change someone else's point of view. The intention of dialoguing is to learn and if the other person is interested you can state your own beliefs. I also like the companionship.

On another topic it was questioned why do Atheists come to religious forums?? Why do any of us though, we all have our reasons, let's hear it???

Me, I have been for serveral years questioning my beliefs and researching other religions. I grew up in a Christian Family but I have read about wiccan, paganism, buddism, and spirituality and other non-christian beliefs as well. So I have mixed beliefs varying all different types. I don't really have any solid beliefs or a single label of religion to follow, I feel as if I am wondering aimlessly trying to gain structure in my life. So the time finally came that I have decided to really get down to business, really make an effort to finding what I really want for myself and start moving my life in the direction I want. So to learn more and deepen my beliefs by being in fellowship with people that have similar beliefs as me and learn from those further on the path that I follow....

Lightkeeper

I came here to learn more about the religions of the world. I also like to practice dialoguing, which is different from debate. Dialoguing is a question answer discussion with no attempt to show contempt or change someone else's point of view. The intention of dialoguing is to learn and if the other person is interested you can state your own beliefs. I also like the companionship.