• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Hillary is President

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

We gunna have a good time!

While Americans are going stupid nuts over the stupid people trying to exploit their stupidity with stupid antics for a stupid long time...

I'm thinking of a wager.

If anyone - even the Reverend Bernie Sanders wins the Presidency,

Daddy will listen to the Dixie Chicks non-stop for the entire Presidency of the resident moron.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I dont even know what to make of this. Are you calling Sanders a moron? Granted I'm slightly wasted so I might not be reading that last sentence right. As for Hilary, she just panders to the bases and isnt that much different than the GOP when it comes to economics... she only really differs on some social issues (like women's right ect) from what Ive gathered of her.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I dont even know what to make of this. Are you calling Sanders a moron? Granted I'm slightly wasted so I might not be reading that last sentence right. As for Hilary, she just panders to the bases and isnt that much different than the GOP when it comes to economics... she only really differs on some social issues (like women's right ect) from what Ive gathered of her.
Our esteemed friend is a free verse type.
I grok a poetic message of revulsion at Hillary, the fecklessness of Bernie, & the desire to find solace during the inevitable interesting times ahead.

Hillary.....no one likes her....everyone (almost) will vote for her.

Paranoid Android

We gunna have a good time!

While Americans are going stupid nuts over the stupid people trying to exploit their stupidity with stupid antics for a stupid long time...

I'm thinking of a wager.

Daddy will listen to the Dixie Chicks non-stop for the entire Presidency of the resident moron.

She's cool. She is more of a Centerist than the other canidates .

A

angellous_evangellous

I understand why you are confused.

But I can't help you.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm thinking of a wager.

Assuming that you are Daddy, I will take you up on that.
Hope you have a complete collection, because I am very sure that somebody is going to be President.
:)
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
She's cool. She is more of a Centerist than the other canidates .
Thats the thing. Regardless of what you think about her personality, character, or past deeds, she is the closest thing to a centrist who has slithered into the pool of candidates for President.
Sanders is unelectable, and the Republican candidates most likely are as well. Clinton is also the kind of politician who will actually get things done, unlike Obama.
Tom

A

angellous_evangellous

That's what's so scary about her.
It isn't about getting things done.
It's about which things getting done.

Now that's the point, isn't it. Obama has accomplished quite bit, perhaps all that could have been done with all of the Republican obfuscation. It's one thing to *stupidly* assert that Obama hasn't done anything, and another to be unhappy with what he has done.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now that's the point, isn't it. Obama has accomplished quite bit, perhaps all that could have been done with all of the Republican obfuscation. It's one thing to *stupidly* assert that Obama hasn't done anything, and another to be unhappy with what he has done.
I'm pleased with what Obama has not done, ie, attacked Iran.

A

angellous_evangellous

After all the things we've done to Iran.....the coup in '53, aiding Iraq in its attack on Iran (bio WMDs, chem WMDs, training), Stuxnet, sanctions....we owe them some peace.

More than that, we can't afford another war of aggression based on lies. The world won't tolerate it, we don't have the troops or money for it, and we would lose. Even the hardline Republicans should be able to add.

I suppose the average idiot doesn't know that we didn't pay anything for the 'first' Iraq war. And why? Because it was a truly multinational force that was motivated by facts and backed financially by leading countries of the world. When we fought a war of aggression based on fantasy--the same fantasy by the way that Israel and the Republicans are propagating today--we pay for it in our blood, military resources, and money. These are finite resources that cannot rot in the deserts in Iraq and Afghanistan for 10+ years and then used on one of the largest armies in the world without support.

The Iran agreements will give the world tangible proof that we need to motivate allies to strike Iran should they even come close to gaining nuclear weapons. This means that if Iran violates the agreement, which the GOP and warmongers say that they will, it will be a multinational force that responds, not just the USA and Israel. So IF the agreement is violated, the GOP gets the war Dick Cheney always wanted and we get to keep our skin.

Anyway, most of the stupidity from the warmongers comes from demonization, not reality.

A

angellous_evangellous

And beginning at the bottom of the incredibly deep hole left by the policies of the Republicans and Bush.
Tom

Ha! We're still in it.

It would be just as easy for a Republican president to send troops to Iran, ruin the economy, deny people healthcare, and ensure that the USA loses all of its standing in the world.

I suspect it would take six months at the most for the hammer to fall.