• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What two religions would u ban in ur country?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It would be Hinduism and Christianity.

Nothing personal guys!

Correction: which two religions...

Excuse my poor english skills!

I don't know how much wars etc happen in the name of Hinduism, but I would ban Christianity. I would not ban it because of the belief itself; beliefs are harmless. I just find the worse in people today and in history as Christians. I usually don't see that in many eastern religions. It could be a cultural thing, I guess. Some parts of the States aren't "family" states and other states are jumping on the bandwagon with that.

Servant_of_the_One1

Why those two?
Tom

Hinduism because it is polytheism of purest form.
Christianity or better said Paulinism is dangerous form of religion. It reminds me how followers of arianism and any other sect were butchered to death. Also trinity is other reason for the ban.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hinduism because it is polytheism of purest form.
Christianity or better said Paulinism is dangerous form of religion. It reminds me how followers of arianism and any other sect were butchered to death. Also trinity is other reason for the ban.

So you would ban religions because you don't believe in them?
And ban them over violence from 1500 years ago?

I like my modern secular morals better than your religious morals.
Tom

Servant_of_the_One1

Group hug. Why would i ban you?

Dont u know what Joker told Batman when he asked him:

b09231daaca38c85b2df8ee0b4feeee3.jpg

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
So you would ban religions because you don't believe in them?
And ban them over violence from 1500 years ago?

I like my modern secular morals better than your religious morals.
Tom

If Any religion causes the worse out of people and still do to this day to the point of killing people, wouldn't it make sense in theory to ban that religion (the cause) to relieve the killing et cetera that religion(s) causes (the affects)?

Unless we take the people out of the picture; that would defeat the point.

outhouse

Atheistically
Islam for sure, the fanaticism and fundamentalism do not play or mix well with others.

#2 is a toss up. Christianity fro the volume of fanaticism retarding humanity, but orthodox Judaism is right up there for me due to the severe fanaticism, but the numbers are far less.

But Ill go with Christianity just because of volume of fundamentalist.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Nothing personal guys!
What a horrible idea. How would you go about banning these religions? Would you imprison people for believing this? Would you kill them? Would you burn books, destroy temples, march into peoples homes and break down their personal shrines?

Can you even imagine the carnage, the destruction, the suffering that you would cause if you tried to ban one of these religions? This would be war, religious war. What an ignorant and evil thing to even contemplate.

Nothing personal.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
What a horrible idea. How would you go about banning these religions? Would you imprison people for believing this? Would you kill them? Would you burn books, destroy temples, march into peoples homes and break down their personal shrines?
I'm pretty sure traditional Islamic policy is to tax the Christians and Jews into submission, and kill the polytheists.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat

Can you even imagine the carnage, the destruction, the suffering that you would cause if you tried to ban one of these religions? This would be war, religious war. What an ignorant and evil thing to even contemplate.

Nothing personal.
Well said. Such a thing could never be anything other than counter-productive.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

Nothing personal guys!

Correction: which two religions...

Excuse my poor english skills!
Your specific brand of Islam. Not Islam as a whole. Not even the entire branch of Islam you practice(Shiite? Sunni? I don't know). Just your particular brand. Is this personal? I suppose technically. But don't get mad. You asked for it.

As for my second, Scientology. Just, Scientology. All of it. No exceptions. It's a scam and it deserves nothing but being stamped into a chunky red soup.