• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What has happened to Protestantism?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Spice said:
There were indeed enough Christians to confuse today's populace into thinking the US was founded on Christian principles. It was much more modeled after Iroquois and Roman principles.

" It (U.S. Constitution) was much more modeled after Iroquois "

"I was not aware of this, but I don't live in America, very informative, I rated one's post as " winner":
"When the Founders met in 1787 to create the U.S. Constitution, there were no contemporary democracies in Europe from which they could draw inspiration. The only forms of government they had encountered were those of the Native American tribes. Of particular interest was the Iroquois Confederacy, who had already formed a multi-state government that ensures individual governance and freedoms. The structure of the Confederacy represented five tribes: Mohawk, Onondaga, Cayuga, Oneida and Seneca and was federal in nature, operating under The Great Law of Peace, a doctrine of 117 codicils where individual tribes handled their own affairs but came together to solve issues of common importance. The founders were impressed by how the Iroquois legislated their affairs and shortly thereafter, they drafted the U.S. Constitution echoing the Great Law of Peace. Historians agree the Iroquois wielded a major influence in the writings of the U.S. Constitution. "

Isn't it an amazing thing, but the Iroquois didn't force "democracy" on others, please, right? Did they, please?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

The Protestants has met the same fate as has been faced by Catholicism and the other 45000+ denominations (including the JWs and the Latter Day Saint aka Mormons ) for basing their creeds on the Paulines instead of basing them on the truthful teachings and deeds of (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?

Regards

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You know how the Catholic church has different rites? Like the Latin rite, the Byzantine rite, etc? They have a relatively new thing where the Liturgy is based on teh Anglican Book of Common Prayer. It is designed for former Anglicans who become Catholics.
So these Anglicans convert to Catholicism?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

What has happened to Protestantism?​

The Protestants has met the same fate as has been faced by Catholicism and the other 45000+ denominations (including the JWs and the Latter Day Saint aka Mormons ) for basing their creeds on the Paulines instead of basing them on the truthful teachings and deeds of (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?

Unless they mend their ways and base them on the truthful teachings and deeds of (Jesus)Yeshua their fate of remaining mislead deepens day by day, right, please.

Regards

Kathryn

Correct. They convert to Catholicism, but are able to keep their previous liturgies and traditions that they love.

I'm sure that there's no difference in what the Church teaches and what the Anglican church teaches. For that matter, there's more in common than not in common among most Protestant churches and the Catholic church, though of course I can't speak for all the thousands of denominations.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I'm sure that there's no difference in what the Church teaches and what the Anglican church teaches. For that matter, there's more in common than not in common among most Protestant churches and the Catholic church, though of course I can't speak for all the thousands of denominations.
Even if the Protestantism people convert to Catholicism, I understand, they remain the Deviant Paulines and the Church following the Deviant Pauline- NT Bible, as I understand, they don't become truthful followers of (Jesus) Yeshua- Messiah in his teaching and deed , right, please?

Regards

Kathryn

Even if the Protestantism people convert to Catholicism, I understand, they remain the Deviant Paulines and the Church following the Deviant Pauline- NT Bible, as I understand, they don't become truthful followers of (Jesus) Yeshua- Messiah in his teaching and deed , right, please?

Regards
I honestly don't know. But I am talking only about specific prayers and liturgies. Today was the Feast of the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ in the Catholic Church, and I don't believe that many non Catholics believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
I honestly don't know. But I am talking only about specific prayers and liturgies. Today was the Feast of the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ in the Catholic Church, and I don't believe that many non Catholics believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
As for the liturgies being performed in the Pauline Deviant denominations/Churches, 45000+ of them none of them is from (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?

Regards

Kathryn

paarsurrey said:

As for the liturgies being performed in the Pauline Deviant denominations/Churches, 45000+ of them none of them is from (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?

Regards
I converted to Catholicism from a protestant background and no, I don't recall any Deviant anything. I follow the Roman Catholic Church and the Roman Catholic bible. Otherwise I would not have gone through the considerable hassle of converting (which takes nearly a year).