• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What am I?

Leopara Mae

Hello, everyone. I'm Leopara and I'm new here. I understand what I believe in very well, but I do not have a name for it. I join to seek insight for a possible name for my beliefs.

I do not believe mankind was created, but rather that we evolved. However, I do believe there are Gods/Goddesses. For me, a divine being must meet two criteria: A) be able to affect other humans weather it be their mental state, physical state or emotional state for better or for worse and B) be able to repeat this affect in the same human or other humans. This means however that all humans are Gods under my definition. We all have the ability to cheer out best friend, aide someone to their feet, or discuss ideas with others. In these small everyday actions, we express our godhood. Ultimately, this means that all divine power lies within mankind. I believe it a personal responsibility to use our power wisely, and to respect all the Gods and Goddesses around us. At the same, one deserve respect for they are a divine as well. I believe we have evolved into this state, through the strong ties of society that bring us all together.

I do not know what to call myself, for I have yet to meet another who believes in a similar manner. If you know of a name or something similar, I would greatly appreciate your opinion.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Welcome to the home of all of the eclectic religious practitioners! :)

Anyway, with such a broad spectrum of spiritual interests just be mindful of the rules around here. Read, and re-read them as you will run into problems similar to what I face. :)

Laika

Premium Member
Labels are in themselves over rated as when we look for a label we are really trying to find somewhere to belong and to fit in; it's what you do with them that counts. Trust yourself to be yourself and you'll be fine.

Welcome to RF. :)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
For me, a divine being must meet two criteria: A) be able to affect other humans weather it be their mental state, physical state or emotional state for better or for worse and B) be able to repeat this affect in the same human or other humans. This means however that all humans are Gods under my definition. We all have the ability to cheer out best friend, aide someone to their feet, or discuss ideas with others. In these small everyday actions, we express our godhood. Ultimately, this means that all divine power lies within mankind. I believe it a personal responsibility to use our power wisely, and to respect all the Gods and Goddesses around us. At the same, one deserve respect for they are a divine as well. I believe we have evolved into this state, through the strong ties of society that bring us all together.

I do not know what to call myself, for I have yet to meet another who believes in a similar manner. If you know of a name or something similar, I would greatly appreciate your opinion.
Humanism. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join in the newbie feast.....
th