• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Water pipes and ghosts

VioletVortex

I read somewhere that paranormal activities and strange water related phenomenon are sometimes connected with each other. I thought this was still at first, but then I thought about the leak in my house.

My grandmother died six years ago. She died in her sleep, in her bedroom. Shortly after that, in the bathroom next to her bedroom, the toilet started malfunctioning. The toilet makes a hissing noise that is louder at some times than others. It's leaking into its own drain somehow. It's causing our water bill to go up of course. It's still doing this, and we can't figure out how to fix the problem, other than to shut the valve off, which is only a temporary fix as the leak starts again.

Another member here pointed out that some of the energy released during death could have a magnetic affect on metal pipes and valves. The fluctuations in the rate of the leak could be due to fluctuations in that residual energy. I believe that when someone dies, they release a form of energy that has an affect on the magnetic field, and it behaves like radiation in that it remains saturated in materials for years.

I think that this is likely correlated with her death, judging by my dogs strange behavior when upstairs. They act like the are mesmerized by something in that room.

I'd be curious to see if anyone else has had a similar experience to mine.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Probably just wear. Replace the flapper. It's not holding water in the tank, thus the float doesn't reach the level that shuts off the fill valve (the hissing is the water filling the tank.) Or perhaps the float itself is not functioning properly and is stuck in place rather than rising with the tank's water level, causing it to continuously fill up and into the overflow tube.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I read somewhere that paranormal activities and strange water related phenomenon are sometimes connected with each other. I thought this was still at first, but then I thought about the leak in my house.

My grandmother died six years ago. She died in her sleep, in her bedroom. Shortly after that, in the bathroom next to her bedroom, the toilet started malfunctioning. The toilet makes a hissing noise that is louder at some times than others. It's leaking into its own drain somehow. It's causing our water bill to go up of course. It's still doing this, and we can't figure out how to fix the problem, other than to shut the valve off, which is only a temporary fix as the leak starts again.

Another member here pointed out that some of the energy released during death could have a magnetic affect on metal pipes and valves. The fluctuations in the rate of the leak could be due to fluctuations in that residual energy. I believe that when someone dies, they release a form of energy that has an affect on the magnetic field, and it behaves like radiation in that it remains saturated in materials for years.

I think that this is likely correlated with her death, judging by my dogs strange behavior when upstairs. They act like the are mesmerized by something in that room.

I'd be curious to see if anyone else has had a similar experience to mine.
We had some strange phenomena after my father's death, but not water pipes related. Have you consulted a plumber?

The dog part is interesting as I believe they are more sensitive to spirit presences than us logical left-brained human types.

Regarding the energy release; one member here reported all clocks in the house and cars stopped at the time of a death in the house. This seemed to the member (and me) pretty hard to explain as coincidence.