• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Turkey "ufo" wave / attack - wtf ??

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

So - just WHAT is this..??....Looked at rationally and it is clear somethingn very strange happened...Literally hundreds of people report seeing "ufos" spread over multiple cities and locations....Some take pictures -TWEET them online - and then a little while later -Twitter itself start to CENSOR people, remove their pics and tweets and REPORTS of this incident......wtf..??....

What ACTUALLY happened there..??..Anyone here who lives there or knows people directly..??... Certainly SOMETHING was indeed seen by all those various people - either that or they are all in on some kind of hoax - doubtful given the scale of this though.....This was the NUMBER ONE TOPIC on Twitter that day, world wide, so it is very widespread indeed - but as it unfolded Twitter itself started to delete peoples posts !!

Another possibility - is this some kind of social experiment..?...To see how we would react IF or when such an event REALLY happened..?...And as I look further here, I find other countries also going though similar "waves" - here in the UK apparantly also....

Sultan Of Swing

Who says Twitter was censoring posts?

Did this even happen? How do you know this happened, and it isn't one big hoax?

The images they're using are actually from past purported "UFO" sightings years ago, the first one being the Chilean air force:

And it's said the various Twitter accounts claiming they also saw the UFOs were created very recently, likely all a big hoax, especially since the actual images are from events years ago.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

Sultan; Im not sure WHAT to make o fit -thats why I say wyf...lol.....

SOMETHING happened - and look - PROBABLY LEGITIMATE - because not ALL the sightings went to twitter alone -some went straight to You tube and other places - actual videos and not just still images.. It is CLAIMED the l images are from old events - but that claim itself is also denied and debunked.....The "on the ground facts" so to speak is that SOMETHING happened - hoax or not - people posted a MASS event - and TWITTER then started to CENSOR that event, as if it never happened at all...

Twitter as said is not the only source for this - but gets the most recognition here, reported in the UK newspapers the following day for indeed this was the NUMBER ONE topic world wide tweets for that day, so yes for sure SOMETHING was happening... The question is - WHAT..?...And WHY did they then try to cover it up..??...

I havent heard anything about twitter accounts being made recently or specifically - is reported more like lots and lots of regular everyday users who suddenly had their pics and posts removed without any notification whatsoever....If its a hoax then it is very elaborate and well planned -someone would be taking credit for it by now and Twitter would be abuzz again discussing THEM and their prank...Yet - no body has come forward, and so far the claims that it is pure hoax are unfounded for as said tweets and pics were sent and did get deleted without notice..Twitter themselves havent commented as far as I know....

Rapha

If the UFO's did not vaporize evil Erdogan, then it was a hoax.
If the UFO's were legit and didn't terminate Erdogan, who wants to drag NATO into a war with Russia, then it proves that all aliens are little demons from hell.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I have become convinced that the government is covering up UFO information. My thought is that they feel 'we can't handle the truth' and that they themselves also don't know how to handle the truth.

Rapha

I have become convinced that the government is covering up UFO information. My thought is that they feel 'we can't handle the truth' and that they themselves also don't know how to handle the truth.
If you were a moderator in a meeting, surrounded by people who could handle the truth, would you willingly speak the truth to the people who could handle the facts ?

The problem is, for some strange reason, the little aliens never give world control to the peasants who do understand the facts until the evil warmongers (globalists) nuke this entire planet into the asteroid belt.