• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Terese Challenge

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I formally announce The Terese Challenge! Yes you heard right! I will be holding barbaric fights to the death for any and all young RF men who aspire to become my boyfriend. There can be only one, and the other candidates must die. I am serious.

Who will throw in the towel? Who will be the victor? I bet it's @Sunstone; gasp all you want, he's been hiding his true age all the time. He's actually a supple 20 year old dolphin.

This thread is in actuality to celebrate my 2000th post. Sunstone came up with the idea :D

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Congratulations, Terese, Goddess of the Divine Barbaric Games! May the best and most superior dolphin young man win, and to him -- and to him alone -- may you grant the friendship of your upper thighs!

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I think you should make it a drinking contest!

th