• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "Real" Atheist Agenda

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The agenda almost fooled me, until I realized that babies are not gluten-free. The lunch meal made no sense.
So long as you don't eat their clothing, babies are gluten free.
But one shouldn't worry unless one has celiac disease.
(Babies are high fat in saturated fat though.)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I only eat organic vegan babies.

vegans_taste_better_vegan_baby_organic_onesie_tshirt-p235971851794461314trqt_400-300x300.jpg

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Why does the author of the article talk about "religious people" as if they're the counter to atheism? Shouldn't she have said "theistic people" given the existence of non-theistic religions?
I'm not really sure what "religious people" even is. The article would read better if every single occurrence of "religious people" was replaced with "non-atheists." Seems that's what the author meant anyway.

SpeaksForTheTrees

What fun would it be if it's just us heathens?
Most of my friends here are believers of one sort or another.
Dunno could make threads perfecting baby recipies i guess.
Was having fun huh wasnt so much seriousness in that comment. Doubt is one thing, mockery is quite another an forever is a real long time.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I always think a smokey/ hickory kind of sauce works best with babies. I know that in todays busy world lots of us are worried about the calories - so have other atheists found a decent low sugar alternative?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I think RF needs a "pedantheist DIR".
Perhaps @Laika does too:)
Tom
Why does the author of the article talk about "religious people" as if they're the counter to atheism? Shouldn't she have said "theistic people" given the existence of non-theistic religions?
I'm not really sure what "religious people" even is. The article would read better if every single occurrence of "religious people" was replaced with "non-atheists." Seems that's what the author meant anyway.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Maybe the site should change its name to Athiest Forums.
No, I have been on atheist forums and there not very nice, as also religious forums, mainly the Christian ones for some reason. I think its because they believe the forum is just for them only, and when someone comes in not agreeing they then they show their true colours.