• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And this was just the day before yesterday, when I fell too! So now I am at the age where the doctor always asks if I've fallen and now I have to say I have.
There's falling because you tripped on something someone left out. There's falling because you fainted. There's falling in love.

The questions are: did you break anything, including your heart, and can you get up again?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
There's falling because you tripped on something someone left out. There's falling because you fainted. There's falling in love.

The questions are: did you break anything, including your heart, and can you get up again?
I broke nothing and yes, I can get up again, just sore! Oh well.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I broke nothing and yes, I can get up again, just sore! Oh well.
Remember, you are not a 'fall risk'........when asked if I have had a fall....I answer.......I'm good at getting up....
I have not had a fall yet, but saying that might be bad luck....

Last edited:

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I forget at times remarkable things.....My mixed-up, apparently broken country, elected a black man President of the United States....It doesn't matter whether or not you feel he was a successful president.....I'm talking about US. !

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I forget at times remarkable things.....My mixed-up, apparently broken country, elected a black man President of the United States....It doesn't matter whether or not you feel he was a successful president.....I'm talking about US. !

Yup. The country has swung between steps forward to realize our ideals and retrogression to darker instincts.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
G'day good people,

Sun is shining but it's only doing it to lul us into a false sense of security, the forecast is for cloud and rain

Still, awake and winning, what more can i ask?

Last edited: