• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Smart Guy is no more a staff member.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hello guys.

Yeah, I resigned and here I am, a regular member just like the majority of you. Now nothing is holding you back from getting back at me :p

No seriously, It's been an honor serving you guys.

I apologize if any of my moderation actions bothered you. I took those actions because I care, because I wanted this community to be maintained for you and for everyone else, for your convenience. Those action were on the posts, not to annoy you in person by any means.

Thank you very much for your trust in me as staff and a regular member. Love ya all.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Hello guys.

Yeah, I resigned and here I am, a regular member just like the majority of you. Now nothing is holding you back from getting back at me :p

I apologize if any of my moderation actions bothered you. I took those actions because I care, because I wanted this community to be maintained for you and for everyone else, for your convenience. Those action were for the posts, not to annoy you in person by any means.

Thank you very much for your trust in me as staff and a regular member. Love ya all.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

Welcome from us down troddin' RF country folk. Smell the aroma of the dust rushin' pass ya nose. We're all family here. By the way, down troddin' just means "lower class" townsman. Nothing bad. Mind the sheriffs and you'd do fine. You wanna drink?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Hello guys.

I apologize if any of my moderation actions bothered you. I took those actions because I care, because I wanted this community to be maintained for you and for everyone else, for your convenience. Those action were for the posts, not to annoy you in person by any means.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

We always know you as a kind gentleman, at least you're still here.:)

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Hello guys.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

well that was unexpected. Welcome to the dark side SG! Unleash your inner troll! :D

David1967

Premium Member
Hello guys.

I apologize if any of my moderation actions bothered you. I took those actions because I care, because I wanted this community to be maintained for you and for everyone else, for your convenience. Those action were on the posts, not to annoy you in person by any means.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

You were excellent as a staff member. Glad you're still here among the civilian population anyway. :)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Hello guys.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy

How much did it cost you to get free?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I have so much admiration for mods. Smart Guy, thanks. I tried it a couple of years back, and only lasted a month. It's a remarkable service to this community.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello guys.

Yours truly,

Smart Guy
Hello brother, its would not cool coincidence that you resigned from mod, and may GB leave Union Europe!