• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Sell the Nukes!" Says Trump

Laika

Premium Member
False Alarm. I am just screwing with you. :D

Politicians want headlines and the media only cares about sales. It's an industry trying to steal your time, your loyalties and your vote. the elections arent even till November so you'll have plenty of time to panic then.

Just because Orson Wells says the Martians are coming on the radio doesn't mean you should believe him. Stop taking things so seriously and go enjoy yourself. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Politicians want headlines and the media only cares about sales. It's an industry trying to steal your time, your loyalties and your vote. the elections arent even till November so you'll have plenty of time to panic then.

Just because Orson Wells says the Martians are coming on the radio doesn't mean you should believe him. Stop taking things so seriously and go enjoy yourself. ;)
Dang you!
I was thinking of buying one.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Darn.

Do you know if he was planning on selling them with or without delivery systems?:p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can reveal a secret. President Trump will not ask Mexico to build a wall. Instead, he'll drop nukes along the border and separate us from South America with a moat. Then if they are not good in Canukistan, they will follow and the USA will be an island except for Alaska which he'll trade for Ontario.

Wirey

Fartist
I already have three. I just need a missile that can reach Revoltistan. I wonder if Kim Jong Schmuck is having a yard sale?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
You'll need to launch at least four of Kim's missiles to get one to land anywhere near target, so you need one more warhead if you go with discount delivery systems.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I already have three. I just need a missile that can reach Revoltistan. I wonder if Kim Jong Schmuck is having a yard sale?
Our R&D Department is working on one for you.
missile.jpg