• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seekers Unite! :)

Treks

Dear Seeker,

You sing the song of the eternal seeker; the free thinker with faith, who sees the inconsistent and the beautiful in each religion, can accept no one religion because of its inconsistencies yet can accept the beauty in each, which leaves you as an anomaly with no real place to fit on the well worn paths.

So let this thread be a place where we can express our unique spiritual joy freely, with encouragement, community, love and support for each other in our individuality.

You can feel spiritual truths, you can stare in awe at the universe, you can fall to your knees or stand proud and spread your arms wide, and speak to That which you know is Real. Do it and know that you are not alone, celestially or humanly.

*BIG GROUP HUGS*

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a seeker (in the sense that I understand this forum's definition as meaning a person not belonging to any established religion) but I do want to say that I think your post is fantastic. :)

Treks

Have you ever looked into Baha'i?

I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I'll respond anyway.

I have looked into Baha'i, but I can't get past the fact that women are not allowed to serve on the World Council thingy.

Jedster

Dear Seeker,

You sing the song of the eternal seeker; the free thinker with faith, who sees the inconsistent and the beautiful in each religion, can accept no one religion because of its inconsistencies yet can accept the beauty in each, which leaves you as an anomaly with no real place to fit on the well worn paths.

So let this thread be a place where we can express our unique spiritual joy freely, with encouragement, community, love and support for each other in our individuality.

You can feel spiritual truths, you can stare in awe at the universe, you can fall to your knees or stand proud and spread your arms wide, and speak to That which you know is Real. Do it and know that you are not alone, celestially or humanly.

*BIG GROUP HUGS*
Great post........that's why I put my religion as eclectic