• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Morals

^-^ Hello everyone!
Every Religion has it's own rules and morals and Satanism is no exception. Christianity has their 10 commandments that they follow which is based on God's morals and Satanism follows the 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth. Here I'll list you the Satanic Rules and give you brief explanations of the morals in it.

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
What some people dont understand is giving opinions or advice when you are not asked could provoke someone or cause drama. These are problems I think we should all try to avoid.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

I understand the need to vent or talk to someone about your problems but don't get people involved in your problems unless they want to be part of it. If there is someone who wants to hear your issues and you wish to share it with someone then go for it but respect those who don't.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

Don't disrespect someone when you're in their house... If you don't like the person don't bother visiting. It's that simple...

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Don't let someone belittle you at your own house. Stand up and treat him how he deserves and kick him out. To be respected you must first respect yourself.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Don't rape... If she/he says no... it means NO! >_> seriously...

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Stealing is wrong unless it's something someone doesn't want and is happy about not having it at all.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

There are 2 types of Magic in Satanism. But the whole concept of Magic is the process of achieving your goals that you desire in life. For example: If you work hard on something you desire, don't just let all your hard work be all for nothing. If you do that then all that time would be wasted for nothing.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

If it has nothing to do with you, don't get yourself in trouble for it...

9. Do not harm little children.

This means don't harm them physically or emotionally. Children and animals are held sacred in Satanism and we oppose the idea of harming them. If you're interested in human and animal sacrifices you're bound to be disappointing in Satanism.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

Sorry cowboys! Satanism opposes killing animals for fun. We're more like those native americans as we kill animals if they are going to be food or if we are in danger from them in the wild. Gotta live ya know?

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

That's right ladies... if a man harasses you in public just scream "RAPE!! RAPE!!!" and you might destroy their lives and reputation! Muahaha! But seriously don't let someone walk all over you or they will keep doing it again and again. Gotta stay safe!

I hope you enjoyed the Satanic Morals and my little comments regarding them.
Hail Satan and Dark blessings to all! ^-^

Yoshua

This means don't harm them physically or emotionally. Children and animals are held sacred in Satanism and we oppose the idea of harming them. If you're interested in human and animal sacrifices you're bound to be disappointing in Satanism.
Hi Dreamy,

What can you say about the "child" who offered to Satan in a ritual?

Thanks

Hi Dreamy,

What can you say about the "child" who offered to Satan in a ritual?

Thanks

You cannot offer a child to Satan because Satan is not a deity in Satanism.
Are you referring to child sacrifice?
There is no such thing of Child Sacrifice in Satanism... lol
In fact Satanism opposes human and animal sacrifices.

If you're interested in Child Sacrifice then you might be interested in the Story of Abraham sacrificing his child in the name of god. The bible also gives you instructions on how to preform ritual sacrifices in the name of god if that's your thing. Check this reference out:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dict...ical-dictionary/offerings-and-sacrifices.html

Unfortunately if you're interested in Ritual Sacrifice in Satanism you'll be disappointed since Satanism opposes this idea. =)

*EDIT* - A child is normally not allowed in Satanic Rituals. But you can do a Satanic baptism for your child for those occasions.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
You cannot offer a child to Satan because Satan is not a deity in Satanism.
Are you referring to child sacrifice?
There is no such thing of Child Sacrifice in Satanism... lol
In fact Satanism opposes human and animal sacrifices.

If you're interested in Child Sacrifice then you might be interested in the Story of Abraham sacrificing his child in the name of god. The bible also gives you instructions on how to preform ritual sacrifices in the name of god if that's your thing. Check this reference out:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dict...ical-dictionary/offerings-and-sacrifices.html

Unfortunately if you're interested in Ritual Sacrifice in Satanism you'll be disappointed since Satanism opposes this idea. =)

*EDIT* - A child is normally not allowed in Satanic Rituals. But you can do a Satanic baptism for your child for those occasions.
Regarding atheistic satanic child baptism: what is the child being baptised into if the idea of the supernatural is opposed? Are they being baptised into the collective egregore/maara/parclete/groupthink of Satanism? Is that considered to be a natural phenomenon rather than a supernatural phenomenon?

Jumi

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
What some people dont understand is giving opinions or advice when you are not asked could provoke someone or cause drama.

While this seems like good advice on the surface, it would be bad if people took it literally. Sure, it will help you selfishly stay as you are, but for benefit of society you need people who voice their views even at the cost of being annoying.

And let's say there's a bridge that's about to crumble and you see people heading towards it. There's no warning sign and they ask no questions?

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

Don't disrespect someone when you're in their house... If you don't like the person don't bother visiting. It's that simple...
Agreed.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Don't let someone belittle you at your own house. Stand up and treat him how he deserves and kick him out. To be respected you must first respect yourself.

There's no need to be cruel or merciless just tell them to leave firmly if you have to.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Don't rape... If she/he says no... it means NO! >_> seriously...
They could misinterpret someone giving a "mating signal".

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Stealing is wrong unless it's something someone doesn't want and is happy about not having it at all.

Sounds like an excuse many people use when scamming people from their property or what they own.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

There are 2 types of Magic in Satanism. But the whole concept of Magic is the process of achieving your goals that you desire in life. For example: If you work hard on something you desire, don't just let all your hard work be all for nothing. If you do that then all that time would be wasted for nothing.
Achieving goals isn't magic.

Good.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
What about human animals? This seems simplistic regarding the ecosystem. We've made a mess thinking we're stewards of the earth who can do anything they want for our comfort. Culling some animal populations is necessary.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

That's right ladies... if a man harasses you in public just scream "RAPE!! RAPE!!!" and you might destroy their lives and reputation!
And if you play the game with the wrong kind of guy thinking you'll destroy them when you're in their territory(such as criminals or gangs) you might find yourself the one in trouble.

Regarding atheistic satanic child baptism: what is the child being baptised into if the idea of the supernatural is opposed? Are they being baptised into the collective egregore/maara/parclete/groupthink of Satanism? Is that considered to be a natural phenomenon rather than a supernatural phenomenon?

The Atheistic Satanic child baptism is more of a celebration of the child's new life, and journey that's created as a result of the parent's love. All the attention goes towards the child. Children love all that attention. It's a very special ceremony for any child in Satanism and it's different for everyone. ;)
You're journey of life, enjoyment and hard ship has just begin!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
... Satan is not a deity in Satanism.

It's my understanding that theistic Satanism is, indeed, a thing. I appreciate people sharing their perspectives on their religion, but I am cautious of those who present those perspectives as if they are true for all followers of those paths. This is particularly important for Satanisms, because for the most part, they are non-organized religions that lack any central authority or hierarchy to be laying down any sort of dogmas. Or are you affiliated with such a dogmatic branch of Satanism? If so, which one?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Every Religion has it's own rules and morals and Satanism is no exception.

I, today practiced one of my own morals as a Setian/Satanist.

I cannot and will not try to change That which I Am into something that which I am Not, for anybody.

Gnothi seauton!

It's my understanding that theistic Satanism is, indeed, a thing. I appreciate people sharing their perspectives on their religion, but I am cautious of those who present those perspectives as if they are true for all followers of those paths. This is particularly important for Satanisms, because for the most part, they are non-organized religions that lack any central authority or hierarchy to be laying down any sort of dogmas. Or are you affiliated with such a dogmatic branch of Satanism? If so, which one?

As a LeVayan Satanist, there really is only one official satanism to me that is true however, I am aware of Theistic Satanism and I am aware that Theistic Satanism has nothing to do with Christian Devil Worship since they have their own theology that's not taken from the christian bible. I am not affiliated with the Church of Satan, though I agree with it's teachings through the Satanic Bible. When I explain my beliefs in Satanism keep in mind it is not theistic. ;)