• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Overload (Well... for Lack of a Better Expression)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

This thread is for anyone who has contacted or interacted with me recently, be it privately or on the public forums, whom I haven't answered yet. Between staff work, participation in public threads, and answering different PM conversations, I'm finding myself kinda overwhelmed at the moment.

So, if I haven't answered you yet (especially concerning PMs), please don't take it personally; it's likely that I just forgot to do so after being overwhelmed with stuff here. Several people have PMed me in a short space of time, so I'm probably going to need some time to answer all of the PMs.

Thank you for understanding.

... now, may I go waste some time in a joke thread? (Just kidding... sorta. :D)

David1967

Premium Member
Hi, all,

This thread is for anyone who has contacted or interacted with me recently, be it privately or on the public forums, whom I haven't answered yet. Between staff work, participation in public threads, and answering different PM conversations, I'm finding myself kinda overwhelmed at the moment.

So, if I haven't answered you yet (especially concerning PMs), please don't take it personally; it's likely that I just forgot to do so after being overwhelmed with stuff here. Several people have PMed me in a short space of time, so I'm probably going to need some time to answer all of the PMs.

Your jokes are no waste of time. Many times I have gotten a good laugh from your humour. :)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hi, all,

Sorry for I took your time brother :)