• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revoltingest Has Reached 90,000 Posts!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Congratulation @Revoltingest

images

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest has reached 90,000 posts. He still has the biggest post count in RF history. Granted, much of it is in joke threads, but I'm the last one who should call anyone out on that...

(Not like that's a bad thing either. :D)

Congratulations, Rev!
Dang.....I didn't notice this momentous occasion.
But only 26,552 are in the joke section.
So even if those were subtracted, my nearest competitor is still eating my dust.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Revoltingest has reached 90,000 posts. He still has the biggest post count in RF history. Granted, much of it is in joke threads, but I'm the last one who should call anyone out on that...

(Not like that's a bad thing either. :D)

Congratulations, Rev!

All that mean is he is old, has no friends, no job, and no life :D

Congratulations

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think this proves @Revoltingest is not a human being but an AI construct which has been fed and continues to be fed all the RF posts out of which it synthesizes new posts using parallel processing to update multiple threads at the same time. Now if the @Revoltingest bot could be adapted to the stock market, I would be willing to put a small amount of money to start on its ability to outpredict the market.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think this proves @Revoltingest is not a human being but an AI construct which has been fed and continues to be fed all the RF posts out of which it synthesizes new posts using parallel processing to update multiple threads at the same time. Now if the @Revoltingest bot could be adapted to the stock market, I would be willing to put a small amount of money to start on its ability to outpredict the market.
You have 2 possibilities......
1) I'm a real, but failed human being.
2) I'm a highly successful Turing test

Note that selecting #2 would mean that you're admitting my success & worthiness of great esteem.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You have 2 possibilities......
1) I'm a real, but failed human being.
2) I'm a highly successful Turing test

Note that selecting #2 would mean that you're admitting my success & worthiness of great esteem.

Or...you're a bot

Acim

Revelation all the time
It's like God is on our forum and She is extremely liberal with what She shares with us.
I only wish She had a sense of humor.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Congrats on being the leader @Revoltingest . My car has 90,000 on it and I still consider it a pup.

Also on a more serious note, you do a good job of sometimes having the unpopular opinion on subjects but not revolting the other side too much with your posts.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I have heard that at 90,000 posts the admins have to grant you a boon. What will you ask for?