• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rct

DeadVegas

Roller Coaster Tycoon is 7 years old and still rules over everything. Long live RCT!

Anyone else play this classic? I made a Skelecoaster. :cool:

standing_alone

I haven't played it in a few months, but that game is definately awesome. I always loved how my most popular rollercoasters were the ones that often broke down and had accidents - and I mean, frequent accidents.

DeadVegas

I used to be a pretty popular park-maker back in the day.

:beach:

When a guest is sad he brings your park rating down. Good thing killing him doesn't.

stemann

Time Bandit
Haha I love RCT, if you have an afternoon spare you can just pretend to be a God for a little while and see how good skills you have. I also love Dungeon Keeper, very different kind of game but similar in the build-up-an-empire sort of thing. Always works on boredom.

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
Theme Hospital was much better, you had people dressed as Elvis! No Elvis impersonators in RCT...

stemann

Time Bandit
How come females are allowed in this thread? WOMEN: KNOW YOUR LIMITS!

Just kidding. But, as we all know, Theme Hospital and The Sims (and maybe Crash Bandicoot) are the only computer games ever played by females. Ever.

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
/slaps stemann.

I thought it was just The Sims? Now your list has extended to three. Anyways I'll have you know I'd whip you at Goldeneye. Unless you're really good...?

stemann

Time Bandit
Goldeneye (and Nightfire) used to be two of my favourites (even though I never owned them myself, my friends did). But I'm sure I am very rusty by now, not used to the controls and such. You might just have an advantage over me...

Bishka

Veteran Member
afdragon2006 said:
don't really like it

And that's all you are going to say, that you don't really like it? Why?
Why even post if you don't like it?

I haven't psoted on this, but I've played the demo several times and highly enjoyed it, want to get it again sometime.