• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran and women

mahasn ebn sawresho

It's speaking in metaphor; it's a burden of temptation and life, not a physical burden... He is lessening hardship on his people because we are created spiritually weak. We fall into temptation because we are spiritually weak. In the Qur'an, Allah refers to spiritual strength, not physical, which is why the comparison of physical strength of men and women is irrelevant in this verse.
nice thing(Allah refers to spiritual strength, not physical)Conflicting interpretations
But Monday do not know
This verse from the Koran is one of the states of the verdicts
It's a rule of law
It opposers be against the law
One of the provisions of the transaction
Tacon studied because the transactions in the door and not worship

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't agree with you. There are no clue in the text of the verse or in the context verses.
Regards

You have your opinion and I do too. Prove to me he's talking about the physical. You can't. Because he's not. :)

mahasn ebn sawresho

That verse isn't referring to physical strength, it's talking about spiritual weakness
Please explain to us this spiritual side
Do you understand the Quran ??
Quran is the law of Muslims
When the Quran says
Men are the protectors on women
It means an Islamic legal substance
That is, they of the divine orders
Do you know your site in this law
think well

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
But, what about owning property jointly as husband and wife legally? Can you address that please?
In a tribal society most often if not always in head of the society the office of the religious head as well as of the government head combine in one person. In West due to the democracy both are separate, here Quran/Islam/Muhammad solved it in another way:
[4:59] Verily, Allah commands you to make over the trusts to those entitled to them, and that, when you judge between men, you judge with justice. And surely excellent is that with which Allah admonishes you! Allah is All-Hearing, All-Seeing.
[4:60] O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority among you. And if you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if you are believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is best and most commendable in the end.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=4&verse=59

Every Muslim has to abide by the law or by the constitution of a land one lives in. And the constitution of every country could be changed if it is against the interest/benefit of its people.
It is for this that the truthful Muslims face no problem in any country of the world in this connection.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
You have your opinion and I do too. Prove to me he's talking about the physical. You can't. Because he's not. :)
Sure.
Please see the verse:
The Holy Quran : Chapter 4: Al-Nisa'النِّسَاء
[4:30] O ye who believe! devour not your property among yourselves by unlawful means, except that you earn by trade with mutual consent. And kill not yourselves. Surely, Allah is Merciful to you.

Property is a thing physical.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
We discuss verse by verse, the verses in the context as mentioned in post #2

The Holy Quran : Chapter 4: Al-Nisa'النِّسَاء
[4:31]And whosoever does that by way of transgression and injustice, We shall cast him into Fire; and that is easy with Allah.

Women and men cannot do transgression and injustice with one another, if they do they will suffer the same way, no difference. Isn't it equitable?

Regards

Last edited:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
In a tribal society most often if not always in head of the society the office of the religious head as well as of the government head combine in one person. In West due to the democracy both are separate, here Quran/Islam/Muhammad solved it in another way:
[4:59] Verily, Allah commands you to make over the trusts to those entitled to them, and that, when you judge between men, you judge with justice. And surely excellent is that with which Allah admonishes you! Allah is All-Hearing, All-Seeing.
[4:60] O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority among you. And if you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if you are believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is best and most commendable in the end.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=4&verse=59

Every Muslim has to abide by the law or by the constitution of a land one lives in. And the constitution of every country could be changed if it is against the interest/benefit of its people.
It is for this that the truthful Muslims face no problem in any country of the world in this connection.

Regards
Why do you consider wives to be dependent then?

mahasn ebn sawresho

The words of a very beautiful and wonderful words
Mohammed community differs from the European community
That is what the foot of Mohammed solutions commensurate with only his social environment
Because he did not know Mohammed civilization Muslims and Arabs were nomads
So why do you want the Bedouin application of Sharia in the West ???This eliminates the words following words
The Koran is the word of God is valid in every time and every placeBecause the Koran lyrics are valid social environment in which the Koran was born a desert

2 -who- told you that the West in the days of Muhammad was known democracy in the shape known in our time
I think that Tbrerk the words of the Koran for women is unacceptable and you check your words well

leibowde84

Veteran Member
The words of a very beautiful and wonderful words
Mohammed community differs from the European community
That is what the foot of Mohammed solutions commensurate with only his social environment
Because he did not know Mohammed civilization Muslims and Arabs were nomads
So why do you want the Bedouin application of Sharia in the West ???This eliminates the words following words
The Koran is the word of God is valid in every time and every placeBecause the Koran lyrics are valid social environment in which the Koran was born a desert

2 -who- told you that the West in the days of Muhammad was known democracy in the shape known in our time
I think that Tbrerk the words of the Koran for women is unacceptable and you check your words well
Isn't it unreasonable to think that the law as claimed in the Quran should be adhered to by those who don't see the Quran as being valid in the least?

mahasn ebn sawresho

This verse is not the rule
But the principle of the year
Special provision prevents the year
I wish I could know the meaning of my words, because it is this precise legal words
Nisa verse in the verses in which the legitimate and legal provision
This is not subject her

mahasn ebn sawresho

Isn't it unreasonable to think that the law as claimed in the Quran should be adhered to by those who don't see the Quran as being valid in the least?

I understood his words(here Quran/Islam/Muhammad solved it in another way)---: this way In other words, Muhammad addressed the issue of women, according to the nature of the social environment
It was a desert community
It is known that the Arabs do not have a certain civilization in history before IslamIs this legal materials to be valid in other civilized societies ??
The second issue
Muslims say that the Qur'an can be applied and is appropriate in every time and every place
I think that our friend the answer explicit lyrics

mahasn ebn sawresho

Roman law
It was known in the era of Muhammad
During the reign of Justinian
The Roman governor in a period between 550 and 600 AD
The legal bases of the finest law and Sharia Mohammed desert
It wants more viewed Roman law
Who was known in the East and West

leibowde84

Veteran Member
One who does not work has has to be dependent on somebody? Isn't it correct?
Regards
Husband and wife are mutually dependent I guess. It certainly isn't a one way street. And, in many cases, wives are the breadwinner or both husband and wife are. Its not the 1950s anymore. Gender doesn't dictate anything financially anymore.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Husband and wife are mutually dependent I guess. It certainly isn't a one way street. And, in many cases, wives are the breadwinner or both husband and wife are. Its not the 1950s anymore. Gender doesn't dictate anything financially anymore.
Women were working in all previous eras
It eliminates the right of women's work eliminates half the human society
Historically there stage women are the leaders were to society
Severe and, unfortunately, I do not know how to translate that stage, because I read about it in the Arabic language
And write in Arabic( الطوطمية )It wants more reading books stages of the evolution of ancient societies
So the words of the Koran are not commensurate with the violation of human evolution and is even of human nature

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Please read post #164 intently. It answer your questions.
Regards

leibowde84

Veteran Member
In a tribal society usually that is not the case. Ladies cannot till the soil with bulls, it is too tiresome.
Hope it helps.
Regards
Then, recognizing that those distinctions are irrelevant now, shouldn't we just ignore them? I still don't understand why you would adhere to the principal after recognizing it is out of date.