• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran and women

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Then, recognizing that those distinctions are irrelevant now, shouldn't we just ignore them? I still don't understand why you would adhere to the principal after recognizing it is out of date.
I never said it is out of date. There are till tribal societies in the world.
Islam is a dynamic religion, it is valid to every society. Where church/mosque and state are separate, Quran clearly makes room as to how the Muslims would behave in that society, where they are in one hand as to how the things would be done there.
The verses are very clear in this connection, therefore, please read Post #164 intently, if you may.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
We discuss verse by verse, the verses in the context as mentioned in post #2

The Holy Quran : Chapter 4: Al-Nisa'النِّسَاء

[4:32]If you keep away from the more grievous of the things which are forbidden you, We will remove from you your minor evils and admit you to a place of great honour.

The place of great honour is alike for women and men if they keep away from the more grievous of things which are forbidden, no difference. Isn't it equitable?

Regards

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female

[4:32]If you keep away from the more grievous of the things which are forbidden you, We will remove from you your minor evils and admit you to a place of great honour.

The place of great honour is alike for women and men if they keep away from the more grievous of things which are forbidden, no difference. Isn't it equitable?

Regards
You know what? whenever you express it as holy Koran,you lose all your credibility.Trust me buddy,don't experiment your expressions in the same way you have been doing. Maybe it works,huh?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Islam is a dynamic religion, it is valid to every society. Where church/mosque and state are separate, Quran clearly makes room as to how the Muslims would behave in that society, where they are in one hand as to how the things would be done there.
The verses are very clear in this connection, therefore, please read Post #164 intently, if you may.
Regards
I did. It doesn't say anything about wives being dependants.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Regards
Give us a new Islam that ??
This conversion to islam does not know the true Islam ??
You are visiting skew and concepts of Islam ??
Who gave you this right in the fraud ???
Islam is a religion and state
Refer to the Islamic books and look at this concept
Islam can not be separated from the state
Or mosque in Islam was Quba Mosque
He was the managing military operations Mohammed Centre
And he began to Islamic schools
The mosque and play a leading political role in Islam

mahasn ebn sawresho

Isn't it unreasonable to think that the law as claimed in the Quran should be adhered to by those who don't see the Quran as being valid in the least?
Who do not believe in Islam concepts they consider invalid
I come to these
But a Muslim who does not adhere to the words of God, this is an infidel and rebel
Because obedience to Allah and His Messenger are the orders of the Koran
That is why there is a contradiction evident in the Muslim figure in the West
He does not reject the teachings of the Koran
But he is unable to apply
For this Agae to methods of twisting and turning as it gets here in this dialogue

mahasn ebn sawresho

Then, recognizing that those distinctions are irrelevant now, shouldn't we just ignore them? I still don't understand why you would adhere to the principal after recognizing it is out of date.
My friend Esquire
It can not be for a Muslim to ignore the teachings of the Koran and say it's an ancient teachingsBecause the Islamic faith founded on two pillars
First
That the Quran came directly from Allah to Mohammed
And the second is that the words of the Koran the word of God hard
So can not make any real renovation
In Islam
He put himself in a rigid template

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
My friend Esquire
It can not be for a Muslim to ignore the teachings of the Koran and say it's an ancient teachingsBecause the Islamic faith founded on two pillars
First
That the Quran came directly from Allah to Mohammed
And the second is that the words of the Koran the word of God hard
So can not make any real renovation
In Islam
He put himself in a rigid template
You simply wrong. Islamic faith is founded on five pillars:

There are Five Pillars of Islam

And Six Articles of Faith
http://www.alislam.org/

Please have correct information of Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:

[4:30] O ye who believe! devour not your property among yourselves by unlawful means, except that you earn by trade with mutual consent. And kill not yourselves. Surely, Allah is Merciful to you.
Women and men have no disparity in believing, the verse is equally valid for both. Right.
Regards
But, what about owning property jointly as husband and wife legally? Can you address that please?

There is no need to jointly owning the property.
If they trust one another as husband and wife, they could have separate properties which they have acquired from their parents or what they, each of them, have purchased from their earnings and should not devour one another's properties as mentioned in verse Quran [4:30].
Of course there is no harm if they use each other's property together as long as they love one another as husband and wife (or wife and husband)along-with their children as a family.

Regards

P.S.
For further discussion on "owning property jointly as husband and wife legally", please click on Post number #1
Regards

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Who do not believe in Islam concepts they consider invalid
I come to these
But a Muslim who does not adhere to the words of God, this is an infidel and rebel
Because obedience to Allah and His Messenger are the orders of the Koran
That is why there is a contradiction evident in the Muslim figure in the West
He does not reject the teachings of the Koran
But he is unable to apply
For this Agae to methods of twisting and turning as it gets here in this dialogue
So it's wrong to go against the Quran because the Quran says this, and the Quran is the word of God because the Quran says this. It is nothing but circular reasoning, using Tha Quran to prove it's own validity.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
We continue discussing verse by verse, the verses in the context as mentioned in post #2

[4:33]And covet* not that whereby Allah has made some of you excel others. Men shall have a share of that which they have earned, and women a share of that which they have earned. And ask Allah of His bounty. Surely, Allah has perfect knowledge of all things.

Both men and women are equally and equitably advised not to covet one another in matters in which by nature or by one's psyche one excels the other. I think there won't be any two opinion in this connection. Right?

Regards

*cov·et
ˈkəvət/
verb
yearn to possess or have (something).
"the president-elect covets time for exercise and fishing"
synonyms: desire, yearn for, crave, have one's heart set on, want, wish for, long for,hanker after/for, hunger after/for, thirst for
"even with all they have, they covet the wealth of others"
https://www.google.ca/search?q=covet&oq=covet&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
We continue discussing verse by verse, the verses in the context as mentioned in post #2

[4:33]And covet* not that whereby Allah has made some of you excel others. Men shall have a share of that which they have earned, and women a share of that which they have earned. And ask Allah of His bounty. Surely, Allah has perfect knowledge of all things.

Both men and women are equally and equitably advised not to covet one another in matters in which by nature or by one's psyche one excels the other. I think there won't be any two opinion in this connection. Right?

Regards

*cov·et
ˈkəvət/
verb
synonyms: desire, yearn for, crave, have one's heart set on, want, wish for, long for,hanker after/for, hunger after/for, thirst for
https://www.google.ca/search?q=covet&oq=covet&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
To me this verse is dictating shared ownership. "They" in both statements seems to reply to the wealth of men. They both take on partial ownership.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

Regards

*cov·et
ˈkəvət/
verb
Muhammad's wife helped to fund his preaching, right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Muhammad's wife helped to fund his preaching, right?
How does it relate to post #193 ? or Quran verse:
Please
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
To me this verse is dictating shared ownership. "They" in both statements seems to reply to the wealth of men. They both take on partial ownership.

We are discussing Quran verse [4:33] as a context verse of verse [4:35] as mentioned in post #2. Please keep this in mind.
Regards

mahasn ebn sawresho

You simply wrong. Islamic faith is founded on five pillars:

There are Five Pillars of Islam

And Six Articles of Faith
http://www.alislam.org/

Please have correct information of Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

Regards
(Statehood) from the heart of Islam, and to say otherwise but it is updated to say, Muslims did not know during their long history.
This expression: "the separation of church and state" is of significance in the European Christian life, but not his meaning at all in the Islamic country,

While considered the Islamists - the different sects and schools - that Islam: theology and law, and the treatment of worship, religion and politics, and call state.

) It does not judge by what Allah hath revealed, they are unbelievers ([table: 44]

mahasn ebn sawresho

So it's wrong to go against the Quran because the Quran says this, and the Quran is the word of God because the Quran says this. It is nothing but circular reasoning, using Tha Quran to prove it's own validity.
Yes wonderful words
That Islam and Islamists living in a closed circuit

It is therefore out of this circle is considered an infidel
This verse is the Guide
) It does not judge by what Allah hath revealed, they are unbelievers ([table: 44]