• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Qur'an 25:53 for paarsurrey

Shad

Veteran Member
Earlier scholars were also human beings; we don't have to follow their mistakes.
Regards

Yes which creates more mistakes when people take the flawed human construct more seriously than simple chemistry anyone can do with 3 glass, salt and water... As evident by your commentary link which is just guessing at what it means with probable views and incorrect views side by side. There are 3 views with one that is refuted so easily a 5 year old can do it. You put far too much stock in what scholars say which follow their bias without doing any research to refuted their views before stating said views. You are following their mistakes by linking work which has the very mistakes you are talking about.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Yes which creates more mistakes when people take the flawed human construct more seriously than simple chemistry anyone can do with 3 glass, salt and water... As evident by your commentary link which is just guessing at what it means with probable views and incorrect views side by side. There are 3 views with one that is refuted so easily a 5 year old can do it. You put far too much stock in what scholars say which follow their bias without doing any research to refuted their views before stating said views. You are following their mistakes by linking work which has the very mistakes you are talking about.
The verse is perfectly understood from the context verses, and that is the purpose of this thread.
Let us focus on the verse and the context verses.
Regards

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
The verse is perfectly understood from the context verses, and that is the purpose of this thread.
Let us focus on the verse and the context verses.
Regards

Considering there are 3 different views on your own sources, one which is in error, I do not think you can make this claim.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Considering there are 3 different views on your own sources, one which is in error, I do not think you can make this claim.
What is the problem? if the context justifies all the three, then each of them is correct.
Regards

Shad

Veteran Member
What is the problem? if the context justifies all the three, then each of them is correct.
Regards

Salt and fresh water mix thus one is incorrect. Chemistry proves that this is a fact as salt is a soluble in water. As per my previous comment a 5 year old can prove this fact. So much your scholars which can be stumped by a child.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Salt and fresh water mix thus one is incorrect. Chemistry proves that this is a fact as salt is a soluble in water. As per my previous comment a 5 year old can prove this fact. So much your scholars which can be stumped by a child.

One should not follow scholars if they make mistake. There is no compulsion to follow them.
The verse and the context verses mention altogether different phenomenon, please focus on this point.
Regards

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Please read post #31 and post #32 in the thread, some verse preceding and some verses following the verse in question form the immediate context.
Regards
can you help me understand ? i don't see much meaning just prattling. so what is the context?

Shad

Veteran Member
One should not follow scholars if they make mistake. There is no compulsion to follow them.
The verse and the context verses mention altogether different phenomenon, please focus on this point.
Regards

You contradict your previous statement then. Maybe you should focus on the explanation which are wrong before making statements that all 3 are correct

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Further to my post #31 , I will explain in brief:

The context verses discuss revelation from G-d which is like [25:49] pure rainwater coming from the sky. It is one of the attributes of G-d that he sends down this rainwater of revelation to lands [25:50] that have become dead. With this rational revelation people become spiritually alive. The Prophets come for a good-tiding for the people, but people don’t understand it [25:51] and mock and ridicule and oppose them. Muhammad is one such warner/prophet. He has been told [25:53] to keep the believer pure and separate [25:54] from the dirty and saline cultures that are prevalent. Prophet-hood of Muhammad is announced [25:57] and reassured.

The verse/s is/are using a figure of speech.
Anybody who wants to understand the verse should understand it from the context verses.
Quran is primarily for ethical, moral and spiritual guidance of human beings; one should read it for that purpose. G-d could use figures of speech while addressing the people which are a sign of eloquence.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Word of G-d is as clear as His Work, the Universe or the nature created by Him. They both belong to Him and His signatures could be seen on both of them.
Regards

Kirran

Premium Member
Word of G-d is as clear as His Work, the Universe or the nature created by Him. They both belong to Him and His signatures could be seen on both of them.
Regards

Neither the words or the signature are at all clear. Hence all the atheists, and the majority of the world being non-Muslim.