• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican found to be a ****. Police not called.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
"Noem describes her frustrations with Cricket, a 14-month-old wirehair pointer who Noem says ruined a pheasant hunt and killed a neighbouring family’s chickens.

Noem describes taking Cricket to a gravel pit on her farm and shooting her. Remarkably, Noem then describes how she also chose to kill an unruly, unnamed, un-castrated goat, first botching the job then finishing the animal off with a third shotgun shell."

- Conservatives condemn Kristi Noem for ‘twisted’ admission of killing dog

Altfish

Veteran Member
Strangely the thread title set me off in a totally different direction because near us a pub (short for public house that sells beer and spirits\0 was raided by the police as it was also a brothel..

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Strangely the thread title set me off in a totally different direction because near us a pub (short for public house that sells beer and spirits\0 was raided by the police as it was also a brothel..
Sorry, going with the local lingo.

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, I'll ask. What does "pub" stand for in local lingo? I only know it to be an establishment that sells beer or liquor to be consumed on-premises, i.e tavern, bar, ale-house.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"Noem describes her frustrations with Cricket, a 14-month-old wirehair pointer who Noem says ruined a pheasant hunt and killed a neighbouring family’s chickens.

Noem describes taking Cricket to a gravel pit on her farm and shooting her. Remarkably, Noem then describes how she also chose to kill an unruly, unnamed, un-castrated goat, first botching the job then finishing the animal off with a third shotgun shell."

I was disappointed she just didn't sell or put up for adoption the dog.

But she was correct in that it's life on a farm and animals die on farms either by accident or intentional means.

Unless the dog was actually dangerous to people, She shouldn't have put down the animal for being a dog and got rid of it by giving it to someone. She might even had made a bit of coin.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It seems she's a possible contender for Trump's V-P choice. I guess he might have to pick MTG instead.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Okay, I'll ask. What does "pub" stand for in local lingo? I only know it to be an establishment that sells beer or liquor to be consumed on-premises, i.e tavern, bar, ale-house.
The spelling for shortened "Republican"
should be "Pub" not "pub" because it's
a proper name.
Sometimes animals must be put down.
(I'd say "killed" but that might be too
upsetting for RF folk.)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Fourteen months is hardly a puppy, and once a dog has gotten a taste for blood they become a danger to kids, pets, and wildlife.
The term puppy is used several times in the article, including this which I agree with:

"A 14-month-old dog is still a puppy and can be trained. A large part of bad behaviour in dogs is not having proper training from humans.
-----
Dan Lussen, a hunting dog trainer, told Rolling Stone a 14-month-old dog was a “baby that doesn’t know any better”, adding that unruly dogs were the result of a lack of guidance, training or discipline by the owner."

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Noem.jpg