• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: The Walking Dead - Who Did Negan Kill?

Who Did Negan Kill?

• Rick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daryl

• Michonne

• Maggie

• Eugene

• Rosita

• Aaron

• Sasha

• Total voters

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Cast your "prediction" now!

I can rule out Carl because Negan tells them that if anyone resists, to cut out the boy's other eye and give it to his father. I can just about rule out Rick for the same reason. What good would it do to give the boy's eye to a dead father?

I voted for Glenn because that is what happens in the comic book. There is also some foreshadowing from earlier episodes where Glenn "died" but was actually hiding under the dumpster, as well as him using a baseball bat.

Abraham is a popular internet choice, but he seemed too willing to volunteer for the beat down.

What is interesting is that the director/producers filmed a death scene for all of them, so that no one really knew! This has been the best kept TV show secret. ;)

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I think it's going to be Robert Kirkman, just because nobody'll see it coming.

Deidre

I watched a little of the Talking Dead, and Negan will explain that Rick and his group killed many of his guys, so he only killed two in return. lol A small price to pay, according to Negan.

I personally thought that last night's killings would have been better as last season's finale. Because that would have been truly surprising. I knew they weren't going to kill off fan favorites, or the boring ones, ie Eugene, etc. So, while it was fun to guess about it for a few months, it just ended up being more gruesome than surprising/shocking. I think the level of violence that they packed in was most shocking to me, than who Negan killed. I hope the show doesn't go down a path of no return when it comes to elevating the violence.